Kind of sisters' bonding: cycling

mitan143

Apr 16, 2018
Me and my little sister used to bike in an open field near to our street. We do a multiple cycles for about 2-3 hours. It is just a plain cycling activity early in the morning. We love it so much. Honestly, she is not fond of biking but I did manage to convince her to try and now we are doing cycling as a form of our bonding as sisters.

My sister and I did that during one of our vacations. We used a tandem bike and we had so much fun. But with the real biking, my favorite companions are my 2 nieces and nephew who can ride for hours. Biking alone is like meditation for me and riding with company is like a party. Next weekend we have a short vacation and I'm hoping that I can ride even for a few minutes with them.

Reactions: mitan143
My sister and I did that during one of our vacations. We used a tandem bike and we had so much fun. But with the real biking, my favorite companions are my 2 nieces and nephew who can ride for hours. Biking alone is like meditation for me and riding with company is like a party. Next weekend we have a short vacation and I'm hoping that I can ride even for a few minutes with them.
That is very nice to know. Biking together with your family or friends is really fun and exciting. Anyway, how is your leg? I hope you are doing fine.

Reactions: Corzhens
That is very nice to know. Biking together with your family or friends is really fun and exciting. Anyway, how is your leg? I hope you are doing fine.

Thank you for asking about my right leg. It does not bother me except when I exert effort on my feet like pedaling, jogging or even a long distance walk. When it is abused, a swelling like a mouse appears and there is pain although bearable. The mouse stays for a day or 2 depending on the rest that I get that's why I am conscious of my physical activities. It's really sad because I suspect that my stagnation is the primary reason for my weight gain of more than 10 pounds. Once in a while, I do some walking for half a kilometer or so just to test if the swelling will appear.

It's nice to use cycling as a bonding activity; it's great to explore while on your bikes with a close family member. As an only child, I say enjoy your time with your sibling and happy biking!

It's nice to use cycling as a bonding activity; it's great to explore while on your bikes with a close family member. As an only child, I say enjoy your time with your sibling and happy biking!
Thanks! You are right. It actually makes our bonding and relationship as sisters stronger. You know, if you are only child you can always invite your parents, or your cousins, or any relatives. And you can also have a large number of fellow cyclist if you have a group of friends of cyclists too. the more the merrier.

Thank you for asking about my right leg. It does not bother me except when I exert effort on my feet like pedaling, jogging or even a long distance walk. When it is abused, a swelling like a mouse appears and there is pain although bearable. The mouse stays for a day or 2 depending on the rest that I get that's why I am conscious of my physical activities. It's really sad because I suspect that my stagnation is the primary reason for my weight gain of more than 10 pounds. Once in a while, I do some walking for half a kilometer or so just to test if the swelling will appear.
Hi. I see. At least, you can still have the chance to experience biking even just a single bit unlike you can't at all. I think back-riding will help you still enjoy cycling experience, so you don't have to exert force for your leg.

Reactions: Corzhens
Thanks! You are right. It actually makes our bonding and relationship as sisters stronger. You know, if you are only child you can always invite your parents, or your cousins, or any relatives. And you can also have a large number of fellow cyclist if you have a group of friends of cyclists too. the more the merrier.

Yeah, I ride with my father since he's the only cyclist in the entire family (which is how I got into cycling in the first place), but he works in another country so we can only do it when he's here for vacation AND if my schedule frees up, so we can't really do it that much anymore compared to when I was younger, haha.

Hi. I see. At least, you can still have the chance to experience biking even just a single bit unlike you can't at all. I think back-riding will help you still enjoy cycling experience, so you don't have to exert force for your leg.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it's good to backride maybe not with my sister but with my nephew who has stronger legs that can carry both of us for a longer distance. I am looking forward to our vacation next week in a resort and hoping that there's a bike rental there so I can maybe try riding by myself even for just a few minutes.

Before, me and my sister, also do cycling together and taking rides was one of our bonding moments. We also ride with our cousins and other siblings but most of the time it is just her and me. I can say that sharing a ride with her is completely different than when I am just riding alone. But since we grew up already, we tend to get more and more busy everyday so we don't have much time riding along. It is sad that those were just good memories already and it is now hard to get a chance to have a ride with my sister again.

I can relate with you. Cycling is an amazing way to bond with family and friends. Me and my friends cycles around the neighborhood when we were younger. But now that we have grown-up we don't do this anymore. I miss those times, they were unforgettable. Those are the times when we can not bother about the things around us. No restrictions and we are free to do whatever we like. That was the time of our youth.