KINDA SPAMMY. Azonic Saber frames US$425

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gazzer, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    Hello people. A few of my chums are riding these and they seem so bloody cheap I wondered if there
    were any other dew swillers interested? I'd need to buy at least ten so I was checking out interest
    before bankrupting myself.

    I have access to brand new Azonic Sabre frames relabelled as "Extension", but fitted with Shock
    Works shocks, instead of the Fox RC of the Azonic. They are a backdoor export from the factory.
    Only medium frame size available in red powdercoat. 5-6 inch horst link 4 bar frames, weighs around
    6.5 lbs and rides like an Ellsworth ID US$425 + shipping from HK

    Any interest?

    cheers Gazzer

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    gazzer wrote:

    Alright geezer, still alive then.

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

  4. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    > [email protected] (gazzer) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hello people.
    > Hey G, long time. Are you still riding the Locomoto?
    >
    > JD
    Hey JD Yep, the Loco is a keeper, I never do anything to it, it just keeps slogging along. Its been
    so reliable I'm going to take it to India in July, so long as there's still a small chance of not
    getting kidnapped by fundamentalists pissed at all that crazy Yanky warmongering.

  5. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > gazzer wrote:
    >
    > Alright geezer, still alive then.

    Shit, where do all these posts hide before trickling onto my computer? Yep I'm still alive, despite
    the encraching hordes of Dengue Fever and unidenified Flu like illnesses here in HK. I've been
    hiding in my Asian financial crisis proof bunker for a while, but it looks like I can poke my head
    out again.

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gazzer says:
    >
    > >all that crazy Yanky warmongering.
    >
    > First off - welcome back.
    >
    > Second - don't blame the warmongering on us Yankees - George W is from
    Texas,
    > and therefore no Yankee. ;-)

    Yankee, Merkin', arsehole, warmonger what difference?

    Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.

  7. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    > Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Gazzer says:
    > >
    > > >all that crazy Yanky warmongering.
    > >
    > > First off - welcome back.
    > >
    > > Second - don't blame the warmongering on us Yankees - George W is from
    > Texas,
    > > and therefore no Yankee. ;-)
    >
    > Yankee, Merkin', arsehole, warmonger what difference?
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.

    The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the one time when you really
    should have it there.

    Lance

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:M%[email protected]...

    > > Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Gazzer says:

    > > > First off - welcome back.
    > > >
    > > > Second - don't blame the warmongering on us Yankees - George W is from
    > > Texas,
    > > > and therefore no Yankee. ;-)
    > >
    > > Yankee, Merkin', arsehole, warmonger what difference?
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.
    > >

    > The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the one time when you really
    > should have it there.
    >
    > Lance

    Why?

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  9. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:M%[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Stephen Baker <[email protected]ol.comnospam> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Texas,
    > > >
    > > > Yankee, Merkin', arsehole, warmonger what difference?
    > > >

    > > > Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.
    > > >

    > > The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the
    one
    > > time when you really should have it there.
    > >
    > > Lance
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > ',;~}
    >
    > Shaun aRe

    I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?

    ;^)

    Lance

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:M%[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > from

    > > > The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the
    > one
    > > > time when you really should have it there.
    > > >
    > > > Lance
    > >
    > > Why?
    > >
    > > ',;~}
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?
    >
    > ;^)

    Yeah, a bit like you sayin' "all of I are a daft bugger" - surely that'd be some kinda 'ism' and
    make you some sorta 'ist' or summink....

    Shaun aRe - It's them Xenophobians that scare me, they all smell, talk funny and eat babies....

  11. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:M%[email protected]...

    > > from

    > > one

    > > > Why?
    > > >
    > > > ',;~}
    > > >
    > > > Shaun aRe
    > > >

    > > I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?
    > >
    > > ;^)
    >
    > Yeah, a bit like you sayin' "all of I are a daft bugger" - surely that'd
    be
    > some kinda 'ism' and make you some sorta 'ist' or summink....
    >

    > Shaun aRe - It's them Xenophobians that scare me, they all smell, talk
    funny
    > and eat babies....

    I said what? Where and when?

    Don't know what you are talking about.

    Lance

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > is
    > > > from

    > the
    > > > one

    > > > I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?
    > > >
    > > > ;^)
    > >
    > > Yeah, a bit like you sayin' "all of I are a daft bugger" - surely that'd
    > be
    > > some kinda 'ism' and make you some sorta 'ist' or summink....
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - It's them Xenophobians that scare me, they all smell, talk
    > funny
    > > and eat babies....
    > >

    > I said what? Where and when?

    Lots of stuff, different times, different places. I didn't say you had said that thing (wot I did
    wrote up ^^^ there somewhere) about me, it was sorta an 'if'.

    > Don't know what you are talking about.

    I hope I just made it clearer ',;~}

    > Lance

    Shaun aRe