KINDA SPAMMY. Azonic Saber frames US$425

Gazzer

Guest
Hello people. A few of my chums are riding these and they seem so bloody cheap I wondered if there
were any other dew swillers interested? I'd need to buy at least ten so I was checking out interest
before bankrupting myself.

I have access to brand new Azonic Sabre frames relabelled as "Extension", but fitted with Shock
Works shocks, instead of the Fox RC of the Azonic. They are a backdoor export from the factory.
Only medium frame size available in red powdercoat. 5-6 inch horst link 4 bar frames, weighs around
6.5 lbs and rides like an Ellsworth ID US$425 + shipping from HK

Any interest?

cheers Gazzer

> [email protected] (gazzer) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hello people.
> Hey G, long time. Are you still riding the Locomoto?
>
> JD
Hey JD Yep, the Loco is a keeper, I never do anything to it, it just keeps slogging along. Its been
so reliable I'm going to take it to India in July, so long as there's still a small chance of not
getting kidnapped by fundamentalists ****** at all that crazy Yanky warmongering.

bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> gazzer wrote:
>
> Alright geezer, still alive then.

****, where do all these posts hide before trickling onto my computer? Yep I'm still alive, despite
the encraching hordes of Dengue Fever and unidenified Flu like illnesses here in HK. I've been
hiding in my Asian financial crisis proof bunker for a while, but it looks like I can poke my head
out again.

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gazzer says:
>
> >all that crazy Yanky warmongering.
>
> First off - welcome back.
>
> Second - don't blame the warmongering on us Yankees - George W is from
Texas,
> and therefore no Yankee. ;-)

Yankee, Merkin', ********, warmonger what difference?

Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.

> Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Gazzer says:
> >
> > >all that crazy Yanky warmongering.
> >
> > First off - welcome back.
> >
> > Second - don't blame the warmongering on us Yankees - George W is from
> Texas,
> > and therefore no Yankee. ;-)
>
> Yankee, Merkin', ********, warmonger what difference?
>

> Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.

The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the one time when you really
should have it there.

Lance

L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:M%[email protected]...

> > Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Gazzer says:

> > > First off - welcome back.
> > >
> > > Second - don't blame the warmongering on us Yankees - George W is from
> > Texas,
> > > and therefore no Yankee. ;-)
> >
> > Yankee, Merkin', ********, warmonger what difference?
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.
> >

> The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the one time when you really
> should have it there.
>
> Lance

Why?

',;~}

Shaun aRe

> L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:M%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Texas,
> > >
> > > Yankee, Merkin', ********, warmonger what difference?
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe - Bomb the world.
> > >

> > The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the
one
> > time when you really should have it there.
> >
> > Lance
>
> Why?
>
> ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe

I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?

;^)

Lance

L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:M%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> from

> > > The one time you leave you're squiggly smiley face off a post, and the
> one
> > > time when you really should have it there.
> > >
> > > Lance
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > ',;~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?
>
> ;^)

Yeah, a bit like you sayin' "all of I are a daft bugger" - surely that'd be some kinda 'ism' and
make you some sorta 'ist' or summink....

Shaun aRe - It's them Xenophobians that scare me, they all smell, talk funny and eat babies....

> L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:M%[email protected]...

> > from

> > one

> > > Why?
> > >
> > > ',;~}
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe
> > >

> > I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?
> >
> > ;^)
>
> Yeah, a bit like you sayin' "all of I are a daft bugger" - surely that'd
be
> some kinda 'ism' and make you some sorta 'ist' or summink....
>

> Shaun aRe - It's them Xenophobians that scare me, they all smell, talk
funny
> and eat babies....

I said what? Where and when?

Don't know what you are talking about.

Lance

L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > L Hays <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> is
> > > from

> the
> > > one

> > > I don't know... something about sweeping generalizations?
> > >
> > > ;^)
> >
> > Yeah, a bit like you sayin' "all of I are a daft bugger" - surely that'd
> be
> > some kinda 'ism' and make you some sorta 'ist' or summink....
> >

> > Shaun aRe - It's them Xenophobians that scare me, they all smell, talk
> funny
> > and eat babies....
> >

> I said what? Where and when?

Lots of stuff, different times, different places. I didn't say you had said that thing (wot I did
wrote up ^^^ there somewhere) about me, it was sorta an 'if'.

> Don't know what you are talking about.

I hope I just made it clearer ',;~}

> Lance

Shaun aRe