KingCake

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nospamo`, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. Nospamo`

    Nospamo` Guest

    Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Marecat

    Marecat Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 04:27:31 GMT, nospamo` <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    >charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks

    Many supermarket bakery departments sell 'em (at least here in the Gulf coast area they do).

  3. Denise~*

    Denise~* Guest

    wrote:

    >Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    >charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks

    I ordered mine a week ago from www.Haydelbakery.com and asked it to be shipped on Thursday for
    Friday delivery. It came Friday morning, we ate it tonight. It had the baby & it was great. Although
    I tried to call them Thursday morning just to see if it had been shipped & couldn't get through. :)

    Maybe if you tried the online order form?

    (clicking onto the web site)

    Oops, their web site says they wont take orders till the 2nd. Du-ohh!

    Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

    How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

  4. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

    MareCat wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 04:27:31 GMT, nospamo` <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    >> charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks
    >
    > Many supermarket bakery departments sell 'em (at least here in the Gulf coast area they do).

    To the OP: contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. You don't have to pay for
    something you didn't receive. Then file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

    Jill