KingCake

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nospamo`, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Nospamo`

Nospamo` Guest

Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks

Tags:

2. Marecat

Marecat Guest

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 04:27:31 GMT, nospamo` <[email protected]>
    wrote:

>Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    >charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks

Many supermarket bakery departments sell 'em (at least here in the Gulf coast area they do).

3. Denise~*

Denise~* Guest

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 04:27:31 GMT, nospamo` <[email protected]>
    wrote:

>Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    >charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks

I ordered mine a week ago from www.Haydelbakery.com and asked it to be shipped on Thursday for
    Friday delivery. It came Friday morning, we ate it tonight. It had the baby & it was great. Although
    I tried to call them Thursday morning just to see if it had been shipped & couldn't get through. :)

Maybe if you tried the online order form?

(clicking onto the web site)

Oops, their web site says they wont take orders till the 2nd. Du-ohh!

Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

4. Jmcquown

Jmcquown Guest

MareCat wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 04:27:31 GMT, nospamo` <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Where at this late date can I order an authentic King Cake. I ordered from one company and they
    >> charged but never shipped and won't respond to my calls. Thanks
    >
    > Many supermarket bakery departments sell 'em (at least here in the Gulf coast area they do).

To the OP: contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. You don't have to pay for
    something you didn't receive. Then file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Jill