UK and Europe · Public discussion

Kingswood Encounter

Started by Danny Colyer · · Last activity · 4 posts · 374 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
27 December 2007
Last activity
28 December 2007
Original author
Danny Colyer
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
374
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
    outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and
    said good morning.

    He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him. Not
    being awake yet, and concentrating mainly on the lights, I didn't
    question him in detail to find out who he was.

    Was it one of you rabble?

    --
    Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
    Reply address is valid, but that on my website is checked more often
    "The plural of anecdote is not data" - Frank Kotsonis

  2. Danny Colyer said:

    Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
    outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and
    said good morning.

    He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him. Not
    being awake yet, and concentrating mainly on the lights, I didn't
    question him in detail to find out who he was.

    Was it one of you rabble?

    Did you perchance have red pedals on the bike and that's what he was
    refering to? :-)

  3. "Danny Colyer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
    outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and said
    good morning.

    He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him. Not being
    awake yet, and concentrating mainly on the lights, I didn't question him
    in detail to find out who he was.

    Was it one of you rabble?

    It wasn't me, sweetie. 🙂

  4. On 27/12/2007 23:25, Danny Colyer said,

    Quoted message said:

    Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
    outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and
    said good morning.

    He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him

    He probably noticed that you had a wheel missing and decided that it
    must be you :-)

    --
    Paul Boyd
    http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.