Kirsten Gum Redux-DoDo

She's definitely had facial work too.

I think she was much cuter before - more "girl next door"-ish. She looks all Hollywood now (plastic face, plastic chest).

Hosting bass tournaments.

I guess that would explain that fishy odour emanating from her nether regions. Or maybe she needs an anti-microbial chmois.

holy mackeral, never seen them like that. those mountains might be tougher to navigate than the pyrennes.

I dunno about Kirsten... She's okay I guess. But c'mon Bobke RAWKS!!!

Originally posted by Allen H
She's definitely had facial work too.

I think she was much cuter before - more "girl next door"-ish. She looks all Hollywood now (plastic face, plastic chest).

Exactly my same thoughts. I saw a dog training show she did on one of the cable channels. She must have had that gig before signing up for the Tour coverage last year. Again she looked different. Much younger, not made up, natural, and definitely much more attractive, but that just my taste in women. I guess some guys like the big plastic look, why else would an attractive woman go and mess things up like that?

lol, her boobs have gotten bigger, perhaps they took the air in her head and put it to better use...

anyway, in my opinion Bob could hold the show together on his own with the worst co-host in the world, which Gum is certainly not. I'm actually glad she made herself over after last year. Her hair was driving me insane.
::: shrug:::
liz