Kiss and ride

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ilan Vardi, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    The finalists of the women's sprint at worlds kissed on the mouth on the lap following the finish.
    Once again, this goes to show that sprinters have good bike handling skills. Kissing on the bike is
    not that easy, perhaps people can report whether they can do it.

    -ilan

    Tags:

  2. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    On a ride with my wife yesterday, I pulled up next to her and tried. But her bike handling skills
    suck. We ended up piled up the tall weeds in the middle of the empty field next to the bike path.
    Which was OK.

    Ilan Vardi wrote:

    > The finalists of the women's sprint at worlds kissed on the mouth on the lap following the finish.
    > Once again, this goes to show that sprinters have good bike handling skills. Kissing on the bike
    > is not that easy, perhaps people can report whether they can do it.
    >
    > -ilan

  3. "Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The finalists of the women's sprint at worlds kissed on the mouth on the lap following the finish.
    > Once again, this goes to show that
    sprinters
    > have good bike handling skills. Kissing on the bike is not that easy, perhaps people can report
    > whether they can do it.
    >
    > -ilan

    Who kissed?

    Lot of tomboys out there.

    B-

  4. Ie

    Ie Guest

    my husband and I do on single bikes (and well, I might add) but not when we're on the tandem 'cause
    I'm not about to .....

    --
    ie "ride fast, take chances"

  5. On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:00:46 -0700, "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> The finalists of the women's sprint at worlds kissed on the mouth on the lap following the
    >> finish. Once again, this goes to show that
    >sprinters
    >> have good bike handling skills. Kissing on the bike is not that easy, perhaps people can report
    >> whether they can do it.
    >>
    >> -ilan
    >
    >Who kissed?
    >
    >Lot of tomboys out there.
    >
    >B-

    Grankovskaya and Tsylinskaya. Now if it had been Meinke and Vicki Pendleton...

    Regards! Stephen

  6. Andrew Price

    Andrew Price Guest

    "Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Kissing on the bike is not that easy, perhaps people can report whether
    they can do it.

    In our training bunch one of the female coaches was off to Europe the next day and rode up alongside
    one of the older and nicer guys and gave him a goodbye hug, side to side

    Now this is at 30kph+ in a double pace line of 20 riders, all holding their breath, watching for the
    bars to tangle or alternatively how this is going to develop

    No problems, just a really warm hug

    Much thinking in the bunch about cycling skills we have yet to learn...

    best, Andrew

  7. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    [email protected] (Ilan Vardi) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The finalists of the women's sprint at worlds kissed on the mouth on the lap following the finish.

    Homoeroticism in women's cycling. $5 says Johnston just ruined another keyboard.

  8. "Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Ilan Vardi) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > The finalists of the women's sprint at worlds kissed on the mouth on the lap following the
    > > finish.
    >
    > Homoeroticism in women's cycling. $5 says Johnston just ruined another
    keyboard.

    It was never made clear about what you were doing in that chat room? In light of that, hard to say
    what you are up to.

    B-