kitchen scale reccom.??

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by D.A.Martinich, Dec 2, 2005.

  1. Hi-
    Now that I'm curing meat again, I'm looking for a kitchen scale that
    will weigh down to 1 gram. I would think that in this era of cheap
    electronic gadgets, one could find one for less than $25.00. Any
    suggestions?
    TIA

    D.M.

    Tags:

  2. zxcvbob

    zxcvbob Guest

    D.A.Martinich wrote:
    > Hi-
    > Now that I'm curing meat again, I'm looking for a kitchen scale that
    > will weigh down to 1 gram. I would think that in this era of cheap
    > electronic gadgets, one could find one for less than $25.00. Any
    > suggestions?
    > TIA
    >
    > D.M.

    I bought one on eBay a couple of years ago called the "Escali" for about
    $20. I had pretty low expectations, but I liked it so much I bought
    another one a few months later as a gift for my brother. It will weigh
    up to 3 kg in either grams or tenths of an ounce, and it is surprisingly
    accurate.

    Best regards,
    Bob