kitchen scale reccom.??

D.A.Martinich

Guest
Hi-
Now that I'm curing meat again, I'm looking for a kitchen scale that
will weigh down to 1 gram. I would think that in this era of cheap
electronic gadgets, one could find one for less than $25.00. Any
suggestions?
TIA

D.M.

D.A.Martinich wrote:
> Hi-
> Now that I'm curing meat again, I'm looking for a kitchen scale that
> will weigh down to 1 gram. I would think that in this era of cheap
> electronic gadgets, one could find one for less than $25.00. Any
> suggestions?
> TIA
>
> D.M.

I bought one on eBay a couple of years ago called the "Escali" for about
$20. I had pretty low expectations, but I liked it so much I bought
another one a few months later as a gift for my brother. It will weigh
up to 3 kg in either grams or tenths of an ounce, and it is surprisingly
accurate.

Best regards,
Bob