KK power comp ?

gman0482

Aug 13, 2009
Hey everyone,

I just ordered the new Kurt Kinetic wireless power computer, along with the KK Road Machine, (and a free DVD) from my pro LBS. I'm wondering if anyone already has this combo and if so, how do you like it? A good deal for $480. I just hope that my neighbor below me won't be disturbed :)

Thanks,
-Greg

gman0482 said:
Hey everyone,

I just ordered the new Kurt Kinetic wireless power computer, along with the KK Road Machine, (and a free DVD) from my pro LBS. I'm wondering if anyone already has this combo and if so, how do you like it? A good deal for $480. I just hope that my neighbor below me won't be disturbed :)

Thanks,
-Greg

The KK trainer is good and is what I use. I also purchased the computer a few years ago, but mine never really worked consistently. Hopefully they have improved the computer, but the trainer is nice.

If you don't have a high power fan that will be the next worthy purchase.
If you can find one of those thick rubber mats used under treadmills it could help with the noise and sweat if you are concerned about neighbors, but I can't imagine it bothering your neighbors.

Thanks Felt, I mainly got the computer for the wattage, so I can make a baseline for my training. It will be an interesting learning curve for me as I'm just getting started. I still need to read up on everything else like FTP, cadence, etc., and hopefully start doing some small (low) local races next year.

Thanks again,
-Greg