Klasika Donostia / Clasica San Sebastian

DiabloScott

May 15, 2003
Haven't heard from Bettini since the Giro.
Verbrugge and E. Dekker have both done well in this race in the past and are on form now.

My money's on Pereiro but I haven't even seen a start list.

Boogerd.......?

DiabloScott said:
Haven't heard from Bettini since the Giro.
Verbrugge and E. Dekker have both done well in this race in the past and are on form now.

My money's on Pereiro but I haven't even seen a start list.

I'm voting for either Vino (by a breakaway) or Hincapie (stronger sprint that most people who can climb).

Eldrack said:
I'm voting for either Vino (by a breakaway) or Hincapie (stronger sprint that most people who can climb).

I see now Valverde is on the provisional start list - if he's feeling good he'll make the selection.

HUH are u sure.....today procycling said he won't compete in the vuelta because of tendonitis.......so me thinks no clasica for him!

http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=1534

And Boogerd also won't compete, because he still suffers from a crash that happened during the eneco tour........he'll be ready again for lombardy to get 2nd/3rd for the #$&$*(%((%& time!

Maybe dekker like 2000......vino.....who knows...

DiabloScott said:
I see now Valverde is on the provisional start list - if he's feeling good he'll make the selection.

Vino and DDL in the top 5 has to be a good bet (doh Vino is out though)
Dont discount Oscar Pereiro , a Spaniard must feature and he showed good form recently and may try to attack from far out.
(i see Diablo already picked Pereiro doh!)

Julich and Basso have a rich vein of form too!

Roadrash Dunc said:
Vino and DDL in the top 5 has to be a good bet (doh Vino is out though)
Dont discount Oscar Pereiro , a Spaniard must feature and he showed good form recently and may try to attack from far out.
(i see Diablo already picked Pereiro doh!)

Julich and Basso have a rich vein of form too!
I'm voting for Chris Horner or one of his Saunier teammates, then maybe Rebellin, or Mazzoleni. Maybe even Zaballa!!

Wow........must be great reading it from cyclingnews huh:D Ah well better then watching it.........it was boring.......! Saunier played it very well with 2 men in the break-away.........

hombredesubaru said:
I'm voting for Chris Horner or one of his Saunier teammates, then maybe Rebellin, or Mazzoleni. Maybe even Zaballa!!