Klein Adroit saddle post clamp

Per Löwdin

Guest
does anyknow what dimensions the saddle post clamp is supposed to have for a Klein Adroit 1999? The
saddle post is 31,6 mm.

Per http://lowdin.nu

Per Löwdin wrote:

> does anyknow what dimensions the saddle post clamp is supposed to have for a Klein Adroit 1999?
> The saddle post is 31,6 mm.

Can you measure the old one (or the seat tube) with vernier calipers?

"Per Löwdin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> does anyknow what dimensions the saddle post clamp is supposed to have for a Klein Adroit 1999?
> The saddle post is 31,6 mm.
>
> Per http://lowdin.nu

My Adept has a 31.6 seat post and a 36.4 clamp, a Salsa flip lock.

--

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.