Kloden admits link to affair with black sheep -- cyclingnews reports!

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by rejobako, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rejobako

rejobako New Member

2. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

I would say this one because there are lots of reports that the Spanish police is investigating if Landis is linked with Fuentes.

3. Deli

Deli New Member

The problem is that the other thread states "Landis part of Fuentes network". That implys fact, when in actuality, the athourities are only investigating whether or not it is true.

The title of that thread is grossly misleading.

4. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

There is also a thread Landis innocent! Anyway don't take it personal but i decided not to react on this kind of stuff anymore.

5. Deli

Deli New Member

Believe me, there is a lot of shit on these boards that I ignore too. It just seems like the moderation is biased some times.

FWIW, you have a lot of good info to post.

6. rejobako

rejobako New Member

Exactly. There are people floating around on Loch Ness investigating the whereabouts of a sea monster -- is that proof of its existence?

7. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

Maybe so then argue against, present the facts that say Landis is not part of the Fuentes network because I'll show you 15 articles that suggest he is.... Last week on the EuroSport German forums people were saying Landis was part of his network and has been for some time.... I wrote it in this manner because there is a lot of evidence building to suggest he is..... its the same with Hamilton... as first we all wanted to believe and slowly, but surly it all came out.... I will bet my 3 bedroom house in a plush suburb of London that Landis will eventually confess within 3 weeks.... he doesn't have the mettle to keep up the lie....

8. Deli

Deli New Member

My point is that there is no proof at this time, but your title implies that there is. It is misleading.

I agree that Landis will most likely be found guilty, but to state rumors as fact is irresponsible, even on an internet forum.

And do you really think he will confess in three weeks?? I think he will deny, deny, deny, all the way to CAS. I will be passing through London in September. We can meet at Heathrow, and you can hand me the keys to your place!

9. rejobako

rejobako New Member

Well then, your thread title should have said "15 articles suggest Landis is part of the Fuentes Network", not "Landis part of Fuentes network -- Spanish police reveal." The difference between the two statements is substantial, especially when the source you offered to justify the thread said only that "possible links are being investigated".

You suggest that in order to take issue with your post someone needs to offer "facts" to suggest Landis is not part of the Fuentes network. LOL. That's looking at things ass-backwards, isn't it. The "facts" are that no link has been established. To date, there is merely an investigation to see if any credible links exist at all. Take some more pride in your authorship and maybe you won't be viewed as such a clown around here.

Or maybe you like it that way.

10. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

I honestly do think he will confess I really do..... now before I give you the keys you have to buy me a beer !

11. Deli

Deli New Member

Agreed. Just don't call me Dickbrain in front of my wife!

12. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

The knife cut me deep ! I'm no clown.... I say some very intelligent things sometimes.....

13. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

I promise ! :)

14. Mansmind

Mansmind New Member

That's a very definitive bet, 3 weeks eh? :p

15. poulidor

poulidor New Member

I prefer:
    ".... he doesn't have the stupidity to keep up the lie..."
    Floyd seems to be a good guy.