Kloden knew something was up !

[email protected] wrote:
> Kloden has couth

Kloden is a whiney *****. I sure HOPE he was just mistranslated in the
interview I just read where he said he "didnt want to win the tour this
way."

Umm, lets see, 3-1 = 1 .....I WON I WON

Anyway, I dont like him for the comments he has made over the last
several years. Snot nosed. IMHO.

jerry in vermont wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Kloden has couth

> Kloden is a whiney *****. I sure HOPE he was just mistranslated in the
> interview I just read where he said he "didnt want to win the tour this
> way."
>
> Umm, lets see, 3-1 = 1 .....I WON I WON
>
> Anyway, I dont like him for the comments he has made over the last
> several years. Snot nosed. IMHO.

He said something like "One doesn't want to win the tour this way", it
might be a language subtility, but in german it is quite clear that he
meant that in a general way.

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:18:47 +0200, Ernst Noch <[email protected]> wrote:

>jerry in vermont wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Kloden has couth

>> Kloden is a whiney *****. I sure HOPE he was just mistranslated in the
>> interview I just read where he said he "didnt want to win the tour this
>> way."
>>
>> Umm, lets see, 3-1 = 1 .....I WON I WON
>>
>> Anyway, I dont like him for the comments he has made over the last
>> several years. Snot nosed. IMHO.

>He said something like "One doesn't want to win the tour this way", it
>might be a language subtility, but in german it is quite clear that he
>meant that in a general way.

Yes, Kloden strikes me as a nice guy, unlike jerry from vermont.

in message <[email protected]>, Keith
('[email protected]') wrote:

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/races06/tdf06/tdf06st20-podium450.jpg

> Tough for Klodi to lose his boss/friend who passed 11 tests before the
> tour and losing to a testo doper...

Or, as he said, "I dedicate my success to Jan Ullrich". Loyal man,
Kloden; just the sort of person you'd want to have as a friend.

;; If God does not write LISP, God writes some code so similar to
;; LISP as to make no difference.

Keith wrote:

> Yes, Kloden strikes me as a nice guy, unlike jerry from vermont.

Just ask Eric Zabel what a sweet heart he is.

I love you to Keithy weithy.