Kloden speaks!

TheDarkLord said:
The impression I got was that Bruyneel was treating Kloeden as a stepchild. He cannot fire Kloeden right away due to his contract; hence he made some vague statements that he believed Kloeden to be clean etc. That way, if any dirt came up, he has the chance to fire Kloeden under the pretext of "lies and betrayal".
I wonder if Armstrong was prescient enough to see that Bruyneel was mates with Verbrugghen and he could get protection.

I think he could have had such foresight.

Protection + Spanish doctors + US $$$ and resources

can anyone tell me the Rumsas of 2002 was no different to Armstrong in terms of performance?

Klodifan said:
regarding the rat... coerced testimony is compromised testimony. period.

it is clear there is an agenda and that is to continue to go after riders on the hit list.
Where does it say that his testimony is under coercion?

cyclingheroes said:
Andreas Klöden: "I hope soon the whole situation will be cleared up."
http://www.cyclingheroes.info/id1350.html

Yep they all said it would be "cleared up".........

speaking of which.... paves the way for a comeback with Astana ?
_______
Berlin - German prosecutors are seeking a deal with former Tour de France winner Jan Ullrich in which an investigation into alleged deception could be dropped, a news magazine reports. According to the weekly Focus to appear Monday, Ullrich would have to pay 1 million euros (1.54 million euros) and admit his involvement in a Spanish blood doping scandal.
According to the report, the prosecutors in Bonn would suspend possible deception charges in which Ullrich's former employer, T-Mobile, is the injured party.
Bonn prosecutors had said last week they would be releasing no interim results of their continuing investigations.

Cobblestones said:
That was low.
Meant as a joke, but I'm not fond of the smilies. For what it's worth, I like Evans. He was a phenom off-road. I remember a teenage Evans smoking the field in MTB WC races.

German media like to repeat Ullrich news as his name is still selling copies... This is news from about six months ago (and maybe even longer...).

Actually I heard that from the state prosecution personally (in 2007!). It seems to me that they have a problem to go to court with the case.... Its a desperate last try as they can't proof that Ullrich was cheating TM.

whiteboytrash said:
Yep they all said it would be "cleared up".........

speaking of which.... paves the way for a comeback with Astana ?
_______
Berlin - German prosecutors are seeking a deal with former Tour de France winner Jan Ullrich in which an investigation into alleged deception could be dropped, a news magazine reports. According to the weekly Focus to appear Monday, Ullrich would have to pay 1 million euros (1.54 million euros) and admit his involvement in a Spanish blood doping scandal.
According to the report, the prosecutors in Bonn would suspend possible deception charges in which Ullrich's former employer, T-Mobile, is the injured party.
Bonn prosecutors had said last week they would be releasing no interim results of their continuing investigations.

cyclingheroes said:
German media like to repeat Ullrich news as his name is still selling copies... This is news from about six months ago (and maybe even longer...).

Actually I heard that from the state prosecution personally (in 2007!). It seems to me that they have a problem to go to court with the case.... Its a desperate last try as they can't proof that Ullrich was cheating TM.

Well they have no chance now.... T-Mobile were organising the doping ! I'd say Ullrich would love his day in court.... then he can get his darn book out ! "Jan Ullrich: drugs & donuts - my life as a pro cyclists with T-Mobile"

whiteboytrash said:
Well they have no chance now.... T-Mobile were organising the doping ! I'd say Ullrich would love his day in court.... then he can get his darn book out ! "Jan Ullrich: drugs & donuts - my life as a pro cyclists with T-Mobile"
That's why the old news of paying 1 million for a deal is bollocks. Several sources are telling me that the state prosecution is looking for a way out without loosing their face. They know they won't win a court case but its a problem to close the case after they told German media again and again that they are almost ready to nail Ullrich...