KMC X10 chain

Hi All,

Just letting everyone know that in my experience with juggling chains
around lately, I have found the KMC X10SL chain to shift better than
an Ultegra 6600 chain.

I tried both brand new today, prepped and lubed the same way, and the
KMC was much more crisp.

I think it is because the KMC is floppier side to side. Holding it out
sideways, it had noticably more droop. I didn't take any pics because
my hands were dirty.

Joseph

On Jun 4, 11:11 am, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just letting everyone know that in my experience with juggling chains
> around lately, I have found the KMC X10SL chain to shift better than
> an Ultegra 6600 chain.
>
> I tried both brand new today, prepped and lubed the same way, and the
> KMC was much more crisp.
>
> I think it is because the KMC is floppier side to side. Holding it out
> sideways, it had noticably more droop. I didn't take any pics because
> my hands were dirty.
>
> Joseph

Performance Bike has been selling KMC DX10SC chains as their house
brand for $20 to $25 and they're fantastic. Better shifting than the
Wipperman 10S0 and Veloce Ultra-Narrow I'd paid nearly twice as much
for.
http://www.kmcchain.com/index.php?ln=en&fn=find&mo=view&id=616

Good chains, those KMCs.