KMC X9 with Campy

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Glhudson1, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Glhudson1

    Glhudson1 Guest

    Has anyone tried the KMC x9 9sp chain with a campy 9sp system? How well did it work? Thanks for
    the input.

    gary

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Glhudson1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone tried the KMC x9 9sp chain with a campy 9sp system? How well
    did it
    > work? Thanks for the input.

    Yes we have. Very well. Their Ten chain seems nice too at first impression.

  3. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    I am very happy about the performance of the plated or unplated model. I find the chain quiet and
    smooth running. I don't like the use once snap link that comes with the chain.and still use a Sram
    Powerlink II. I remove the chain frequently because I wax it and find a removable link a great
    advantage. I think the KMC links are inexpensive and they do work fine. I think that 6 cost about
    what one Sram link costs.