Knee fix

Rorschandt

Guest
I am re posting this with permission from the original source. It comes from a slightly OT post on
alt.support.migraine Many here suffer knee problems, and I thought this might help. It is also
pretty entertaining.

>> "Ginnie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> derivative,
> >> lubricates
> >> in
> >> When
> >> real
> >> joint -
> >> leg.

> >> combs!
> >> allergic

> >> about
> >> bent

> >> one-month
> >> "thing"
> >> me,
> >> weird
> >> himself

rorschandt <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I am re posting this with permission from the original source. It comes from a slightly OT post on
> alt.support.migraine

> about

Now I feel a LOT better I got Kneesavers. I was a little angry paying $45.00 for small pedal
extensions at first, but not now!

Mr. Cheepskate

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

My younger brother gets shots from the comb of a rooster, so I assume that it is the same stuff. It
seems to help him but I understand that he was told that you can only have to shots so often and
only so many times. He is limping again before next dose is allowed.

It might help but does not seem to be a really good long term solution if this is true.

Gary McCarty with aging knees in Salt Lake City