knee pain

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by hintofsmile, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>>Do you recommend that we killfile Curt as he is on the troll list?

    >> As always, it's a matter of personal preference.
    >>
    >> To me, Curt is like a loud, obnxious child ... which is fine, as long
    >> as he's in someone else's home.

    >I'm getting lonely as the only troll enabler - can you demote him?

    Absolutely not. And if you don't start interacting with more trolls,
    I'll have no choice but remove you completely. Consider yourself on
    probation.

  2. David

    David Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > JMW <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> spodosaurus <[email protected]_yahoo_.com> wrote:

    >> >He needs something...perhaps a very long pier for support...and our
    >> >encouragement take a rather short walk :)

    >> Curt needs a high colonic. However, that might result in a
    >> substantial loss of his brain tissue.

    > I dunno...
    >
    > A simple cranio-rectal inversion might work?

    How well did it work for you, Om? Do you recommend it?

  3. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:19:38 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >spodosaurus <[email protected]_yahoo_.com> wrote:
    >>David wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I agree with you Ari/ I guess there are things worse than 'stodgy and
    >>> boring'. You are aware of course that Curt has 'troll' status now. (he used
    >>> to be just an 'enabler' but by dint of hard work and focusing on the
    >>> ultimate prize, he has finally 'made it'. He needs our support and
    >>> encouragement.

    >>He needs something...perhaps a very long pier for support...and our
    >>encouragement take a rather short walk :)

    >Curt needs a high colonic. However, that might result in a
    >substantial loss of his brain tissue.

    What's this we see, the "trolling" 'Troll-hunter' "trolling" the
    "trolls"? Is nothing sacred? ;o)

  4. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:22:50 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"David" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> Curt needs a high colonic. However, that might result in a
    >>> substantial loss of his brain tissue.

    >>Do you recommend that we killfile Curt as he is on the troll list?

    >As always, it's a matter of personal preference.
    >
    >To me, Curt is like a loud, obnxious child ... which is fine, as long
    >as he's in someone else's home.

    Er... he is in fact in his own home as far as we know, even if he does
    only rent it, so what point are you attempting to make John?

    You can't mean that you regard this as *your* home into which he is
    intruding, as it is very much a public place. I know you have always
    been very proprietorial about MFW but this is going too far old chap.

  5. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:49:29 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]

    >>>Do you recommend that we killfile Curt as he is on the troll list?

    >> As always, it's a matter of personal preference.
    >>
    >> To me, Curt is like a loud, obnxious child ... which is fine, as long
    >> as he's in someone else's home.

    >I'm getting lonely as the only troll enabler - can you demote him?

    Please don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

  6. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    J M Witty-mofo-are-ya-now? <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Curt needs a high colonic. However, that might
    >result in a substantial loss of his brain tissue.

    So, have you added yourself to your troll faq?

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  7. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    David <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Do you recommend that we killfile Curt as he is
    >on the troll list?

    Is he on it, too? Because he belongs there more than I do. Maybe.

    And could he killfile himself? Would that put him in some kind of loop
    he couldn't escape? Somethingsomething sci-fi adventures of Johnny the
    Monkey Wombat! Okay, it's a JMW stretch, but what the heck, I'd like
    to think it beats any and all colonic humor.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  8. JRH

    JRH Guest

  9. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    J M Well-Aren't-You-Enjoying-Yourself? <[email protected]> wrote:

    >To me, Curt is like a loud, obnxious child ... which
    >is fine, as long as he's in someone else's home.

    Practicing your routine, I see.

    Where are my drumsticks? Ah, there they are:

    (ba dump bump)

    ZIIIING!

    The trollish stylings of Henny Williams!

    Thank you, thank you, everyone. Remember to tip your wait staff and
    bartender.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  10. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    David <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm getting lonely as the only troll enabler - can
    >you demote him?

    Omigod. How jealous can one man be? Listen, David, he's already gone
    to all the trouble of selecting a nice pic and adding the text. Can't
    you just be happy for me? GOD!

    What was that URL again?

    T-t-t-t-t-t-rrrrrrrrock'nRRRRROOOLLLLL!!!

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  11. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:

    >A simple cranio-rectal inversion might work?

    Inversion? Extraction perhaps, but inversion... lemme Google that.

    in·verse ( in-vûrs ' , in ' vûrs ' ) adj. Reversed in order, nature,
    or effect.

    Hmm.

    If my head was actually in my ass then maybe, but since it's not,
    well, I'll beg off that scenario. Thanks for the thought, though, Om.
    ;o)

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  12. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    JRH <[email protected]> wrote:

    re JMW

    > http://www.fitnwell.net/mfw_troll_filter_faq.htm

    Hey, I see you changed the pic from my school shot to the image ol'
    Williams selected. Either image is fine, of course.

    > http://www.fitnwell.net/john williams_cassie.jpg

    He could be my stunt double. That close-up makes his nose look rather
    normal-sized, actually.

    How was your New Year's Day, Charles? I held to Lancaster Country
    tradition and enjoyed pork and sauerkraut today. Mmm!

    Happy New Year, my friend. I trust your weekend is going well. My best
    to you and yours always.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  13. David

    David Guest

    "JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:49:29 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:fclgr197no[email protected]

    >>> As always, it's a matter of personal preference.
    >>>
    >>> To me, Curt is like a loud, obnxious child ... which is fine, as long
    >>> as he's in someone else's home.

    >>I'm getting lonely as the only troll enabler - can you demote him?
    >>

    > Please don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

    I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off the
    troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
    achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

  14. David

    David Guest

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > David <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Do you recommend that we killfile Curt as he is
    >>on the troll list?

    > Is he on it, too? Because he belongs there more than I do. Maybe.
    >
    > And could he killfile himself? Would that put him in some kind of loop
    > he couldn't escape? Somethingsomething sci-fi adventures of Johnny the
    > Monkey Wombat! Okay, it's a JMW stretch, but what the heck, I'd like
    > to think it beats any and all colonic humor.

    I think we just ignore him, and don't feed the trolls, then he and OM and
    Brinks will be consigned to exchanging short quips between themselves. (OMG,
    Curt - I just had the scary realization that is exactly what we are doing!)

  15. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    David <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has
    >now threatened to take me off the troll enabler
    >list - so there goes the status I have been working
    >hard to achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

    You just don't listen to good advice, David!

    I TOLD YOU!

    Got hit 'im with the beak, beak, beak. Just keep hammering away at his
    nose. I believe that's what did it for me. What a friggin' schnozz.

    (Or, yeah, there's the nepotism angle, but I don't think you look
    /anything/ like him, do you?)

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  16. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    David <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> David <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Do you recommend that we killfile Curt as he is
    >>>on the troll list?

    >> Is he on it, too? Because he belongs there more than I do. Maybe.
    >>
    >> And could he killfile himself? Would that put him in some kind of loop
    >> he couldn't escape? Somethingsomething sci-fi adventures of Johnny the
    >> Monkey Wombat! Okay, it's a JMW stretch, but what the heck, I'd like
    >> to think it beats any and all colonic humor.

    >I think we just ignore him, and don't feed the trolls, then he and OM and
    >Brinks will be consigned to exchanging short quips between themselves. (OMG,
    >Curt - I just had the scary realization that is exactly what we are doing!)

    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

    Wait. That's an exceptionally long quip.

    I can do better:

    "No!"

    Hold on, that's not a quip at all. Damn.

    What the hell is a quip anyway?

    (Googles)

    Ohhhhh!

    A clever, witty, often sarcastic remark! A gibe even!

    Say, I'll trade you a clever and witty remark for one of your
    sarcastic gibes, David. What do you say? Come on, man! I see that you
    have THREE sarcastic gibes. Make the exchange!

    Yes, this exchanging quips is enjoyable stuff.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  17. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> Please don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

    >I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off the
    >troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
    >achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

    You're doing better. You can stay.

  18. David

    David Guest

    Another short quip being echanged here

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > David <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has
    >>now threatened to take me off the troll enabler
    >>list - so there goes the status I have been working
    >>hard to achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

    > You just don't listen to good advice, David!
    >
    > I TOLD YOU!
    >
    > Got hit 'im with the beak, beak, beak. Just keep hammering away at his
    > nose. I believe that's what did it for me. What a friggin' schnozz.
    >
    > (Or, yeah, there's the nepotism angle, but I don't think you look
    > /anything/ like him, do you?)

    No. I've been told that I resembled that mexican looking guy in the Good the
    Bad and The Ugly,. Yes, I resemble 'The Ugly' (unfortunately) - But I'm
    *very* fast. I believe I could put JMW in the ground before he even clears
    leather

  19. David

    David Guest

    One sarcastic jibe to exchange for one short quip

    "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > David <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> Is he on it, too? Because he belongs there more than I do. Maybe.
    >>>
    >>> And could he killfile himself? Would that put him in some kind of loop
    >>> he couldn't escape? Somethingsomething sci-fi adventures of Johnny the
    >>> Monkey Wombat! Okay, it's a JMW stretch, but what the heck, I'd like
    >>> to think it beats any and all colonic humor.

    >>I think we just ignore him, and don't feed the trolls, then he and OM and
    >>Brinks will be consigned to exchanging short quips between themselves.
    >>(OMG,
    >>Curt - I just had the scary realization that is exactly what we are
    >>doing!)

    > Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    >
    > Wait. That's an exceptionally long quip.
    >
    > I can do better:
    >
    > "No!"
    >
    > Hold on, that's not a quip at all. Damn.
    >
    > What the hell is a quip anyway?
    >
    > (Googles)
    >
    > Ohhhhh!
    >
    > A clever, witty, often sarcastic remark! A gibe even!
    >
    > Say, I'll trade you a clever and witty remark for one of your
    > sarcastic gibes, David. What do you say? Come on, man! I see that you
    > have THREE sarcastic gibes. Make the exchange!
    >
    > Yes, this exchanging quips is enjoyable stuff

    Sarcasm is my specialty. And I haven't heard any really clever witty remarks
    for a long time. Then I read your post here. Now I still haven't
    (how's that? - now it's your turn - you have to now exchange a clever and
    witty remark)

  20. David

    David Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Please don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

    >>I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off
    >>the
    >>troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
    >>achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

    > You're doing better. You can stay.

    You won't regret this