Knee pain

Discussion in 'Track Racing' started by brakebreaker101, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Dame6089

Dame6089 New Member

My doctor once recommended a simple exercise where I sit on a chair and just extend my leg out straight 20 times on each side. I do this before and after any type of exercise. Sometimes on a long ride, I will take a break and do it as well. It doesn't alleviate all knee pain, but I know that it makes my knees a lot less tight. Might be worth a shot!

2. oportosanto

oportosanto Well-Known Member

I don't think we should get used to pain, we should try to understand why is happens because health comes first.

3. Ghazanfar Khan

Ghazanfar Khan New Member

Do you suppose AN Icey hot would possibly facilitate relieve it? perhaps a brace whereas you ride, simply till you get won't to it?

4. pharma

pharma New Member

A Health Gainer is a Pharmascience - the Indian Ayurveda product. It is basically a weight work additive product which generally comes in a powder form which contains calories in bulk. It is full of proteins, fats and carbohydrates which gives your body an ultimate improvement and a muscular growth.
    For More Visit

……………………………………………………………………..

Health Gainer

5. reighn

reighn Member

I think you will get that pain if you have not using your bike for a while. A bag of ice will help to ease the pain. Try to use other bikes to know if your knees is not really comfortable to bike.

6. treecko142

treecko142 Member

I have knee pains mainly because I have Osgood-Schlatter disease, which affects my left knee, but the pain is tolerable and quickly recovers after a nice rest, and only happens when I ride for a very long distance.

7. Alymae

Alymae New Member

Yeah. Hot and cold compress can alleviate the pain. You should really stretch before starting cycling specially if you are just starting in this sport or haven't done this in a long time. Any types of exercises should be first started with warm-ups such as stretching and cool-down exercises after the vigorous exercise to avoid straining the body.