knee problem - suggestions?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by dannyfrankszzz, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyfrankszzz

dannyfrankszzz New Member

I've got a problem with my left knee - just on the inside of the left knee cap. It's an ongoing problem and I've seen the doctor about it but it doesn't seem to go away. Apparently I tore my Medial Patellar Retinaculum.

If I go on long rides, I really start to feel it - gets really sore but doesn't actually break.

I've done a lot of cycling with the problem but it never actually goes away.

It's frustrating because I intend to do a lot more cycling and it doesn't bode particularly well.

Can anyone out there anatomically/medically minded recommend a magical remedy?

Tags:

2. Tony Raven

Tony Raven Guest

dannyfrankszzz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > Can anyone out there anatomically/medically minded recommend a magical remedy?
    >

Find a good physioterrorist, preferably a sports oriented one.

Tony

--
    http://www.raven-family.com

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them
    their job."

Samuel Goldwyn

3. "dannyfrankszzz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've got a problem with my left knee - just on the inside of the left knee cap. It's an ongoing
    > problem and I've seen the doctor about it but it doesn't seem to go away. Apparently I tore my
    > Medial Patellar Retinaculum.
    >
    > If I go on long rides, I really start to feel it - gets really sore but doesn't actually break.
    >
    > I've done a lot of cycling with the problem but it never actually goes away.
    >
    > It's frustrating because I intend to do a lot more cycling and it doesn't bode particularly well.
    >
    > Can anyone out there anatomically/medically minded recommend a magical remedy?
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > >--------------------------<
    > Posted via cyclingforums.com http://www.cyclingforums.com

Get yourself to a sports therapist pronto.

They can work wonders!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.