knee problem - suggestions?

dannyfrankszzz

New Member
Mar 8, 2003
I've got a problem with my left knee - just on the inside of the left knee cap. It's an ongoing problem and I've seen the doctor about it but it doesn't seem to go away. Apparently I tore my Medial Patellar Retinaculum.

If I go on long rides, I really start to feel it - gets really sore but doesn't actually break.

I've done a lot of cycling with the problem but it never actually goes away.

It's frustrating because I intend to do a lot more cycling and it doesn't bode particularly well.

Can anyone out there anatomically/medically minded recommend a magical remedy?

dannyfrankszzz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Can anyone out there anatomically/medically minded recommend a magical remedy?

Find a good physioterrorist, preferably a sports oriented one.

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them
their job."

Samuel Goldwyn

"dannyfrankszzz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've got a problem with my left knee - just on the inside of the left knee cap. It's an ongoing
> problem and I've seen the doctor about it but it doesn't seem to go away. Apparently I tore my
> Medial Patellar Retinaculum.
>
> If I go on long rides, I really start to feel it - gets really sore but doesn't actually break.
>
> I've done a lot of cycling with the problem but it never actually goes away.
>
> It's frustrating because I intend to do a lot more cycling and it doesn't bode particularly well.
>
> Can anyone out there anatomically/medically minded recommend a magical remedy?

Get yourself to a sports therapist pronto.

They can work wonders!