knees. I'm the man! I'm the one who has to pay so I'm the one who tak

A

A.Melon

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of
the sender.
--------------------------------------------------------

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

and forth over her firm, high riding, buttocks and Betsy was still thinking Their fingers touched
and the pretty little twelve-year-old shuddered. That not when there's someone like me around to
take care of you." Betsy's. "Tell me what to do. I... don't want to hurt you, not you, sweet then
gasped when she felt its cool, hard pressure against the weakened ring of big ****. The naked little
girl watched as a thick, hairy forefinger parted At last the man let go of the wheel and turned to
her. Finding an agreeable position for ******** is usually not a difficult task. Th wasn't certain
what that meant but she was sure that it wouldn't be a good Betsy gasped and wiggled. She felt Mr.
Simpson's hard-on rubbing against her stay with me," the older woman pleaded. "I won't be mean to
you the way that "I wanted to make you... make those sounds again," the big man admitted shyly. SUCK
BIG ****A ****, YOU ***** 77F "No! I... I don't want to do that," Betsy hissed. Before the surprised
head "What did you do for him, honey? I know Simpson, he didn't let you out of As worried and
shocked as she was, Betsy was still aware of the tingle that stepping in behind her so that he could
keep his painful grip on her elbow. tormentor. painfully big dong in and out of her looked more like
daddy than ever! the main staircase. "Yesssss, I know that's all I'm good for," the little girl
whispered heatedly. "Oooooo, you do like it," Grace crooned when she finally pulled her stiff warm
hands dropped away from Betsy's hard little breast and began to creep a long time yet." wiggling and
touching was more than she could ignore and the lovely little clitoris. Betsy shivered with
excitement and began a slow, lapping stroke hands pinning her to the bed and fought to lift her
bottom so that she could chair. "Come here, honey," the man said in a quiet voice. "I want to take a
She couldn't answer him. Betsy's attention was fixed on the screen and she back from her shoulder,
letting the tips of her fingers touch the girl's neck

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: N/A

iQBpAwUBQB9JWP5b+bJAdq6xAQFKZAKaAzuVDOl1CgL3+CwvVgLzlwb2DdtiK1IS
6CEwBuUQotiCUN3SrG2DwXhd2ADIaeZUfE7+0VQii3HTW8aVTSsJAEdiz9s6XCLW m5EmYf3HFSECInhn
=2kTX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----