Knee's

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by CMS, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. CMS

    CMS Guest

    Is there anything to take, to rebuild your cartilage in your knee ?
    both of my knees are about shot. ( weight lifting for 20 years. )

    TKS
    Richard

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I used to do Karate/KungFu, and a lot of spin kicks meant that me knees were
    getting a lot of shock.
    The pains stopped (gradually over a long time) when I quit doing the sports.
    (VitaminC/Lysine is used for rebuilding connective tissue - you might try
    looking there)
    Anth

    "CMS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Is there anything to take, to rebuild your cartilage in your knee ?
    > both of my knees are about shot. ( weight lifting for 20 years. )
    >
    > TKS
    > Richard

  3. Kimmer

    Kimmer Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > Is there anything to take, to rebuild your cartilage in your knee ?
    > both of my knees are about shot. ( weight lifting for 20 years. )

    The orthopedists I type for often suggest glucosamine. You may want to
    give it a try.

    Kimmer
    email: Lady_Kimmer at altcastlenet dot com

  4. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    CMS <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Is there anything to take, to rebuild your cartilage in your knee ?
    >both of my knees are about shot. ( weight lifting for 20 years. )

    Glucosamine and chondroitin helps a lot of people.

    Stop excessive weight bearing exercise
    Lose weight until you are on the skinny side for your height

    Tsu Dho Nimh

    --
    When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a lot like
    politicians invoking morality and children - grab your wallet and/or