Knock Knock

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Didn't get chance to finish my awful joke before I went on holiday (lucky you).

    Knock knock Who's there Ath Ath who? A Thule bike carrier

    (Sorry)

    --
    If ingnorance is bliss then I am the erm er luckiest thingy in the whatchamacallit. To mail me,
    change the obvious bit to richard

    Tags:

  2. Pete Whelan

    Pete Whelan Guest

    Richard Bates wrote:
    > Didn't get chance to finish my awful joke before I went on holiday (lucky you).
    >
    > Knock knock Who's there Ath Ath who? A Thule bike carrier
    >
    > (Sorry)

    what you really want is for the NG to have a collection to send you on a round the world holiday !!!

    --
    Pete

    interchange 12 for 21 to reply

  3. Rg

    Rg Guest

    "Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Richard Bates wrote:
    > > Didn't get chance to finish my awful joke before I went on holiday (lucky you).
    > >
    > > Knock knock Who's there Ath Ath who? A Thule bike carrier
    > >
    > > (Sorry)

    .... I think VERY SORRY should be the expression ... the correct pronounciation, at least from the
    dealer where I bought mine, is as "toooolay" ... ;-)

    RG

    > what you really want is for the NG to have a collection to send you on a round the world
    > holiday !!!
    >
    > --
    > Pete
    >
    > interchange 12 for 21 to reply

  4. Angus Paxton

    Angus Paxton Guest

    "RG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Richard Bates wrote:
    > > > Didn't get chance to finish my awful joke before I went on holiday (lucky you).
    > > >
    > > > Knock knock Who's there Ath Ath who? A Thule bike carrier
    > > >
    > > > (Sorry)
    >
    > .... I think VERY SORRY should be the expression ... the correct pronounciation, at least from the
    > dealer where I bought mine, is as "toooolay" ... ;-)
    >
    > RG

    so then...

    Knock knock Who's there Atoo Atoo who? A Thule bike carrier

    pity, cos it more'n'likely end up as..

    Knock knock Who's there Atoo Bless you!

    Ngus.

  5. Slow Pedlar

    Slow Pedlar Guest

    Knock Knock Whose there Cheeri Cheeri who Cheerio