Know a Good Ullrich Website?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by ullrichfan, Mar 30, 2003.

1. ullrichfan

ullrichfan New Member

Anyone know of a good website for Ullrich? The German translations at Google are horrible... preferably English.

Thanks

Tags:

2. Fahren

Fahren New Member

3. ullrichfan

ullrichfan New Member

I hadn't seen the Graham Watson site. Good pictures, thanks. Well now that Bianchi is the leading sponsor I think it's cool. I'm sure they will have some interesting designs for him, you know since he will win the next 3 tours : ) I haven't seen the bibs. Send a link if you like.

4. Fahren

Fahren New Member

this is the only place where I have seen these nix.

www.freedommachine.com.au

I am looking forward to the TDF. It is getting a bit boring, I hope Jan challenges hard. What is COAST anyway? Apparently they are a bit slack on paying riders and Jan is considering going elsewhere. So I read.

5. ullrichfan

ullrichfan New Member

Me too. I hate to be bored with Lance walking away with victory. Surely by 2004 Ullrich can make it happen. Coast is a German clothing company, who evidently threw in a clause last year such that a few riders salaries were based on performance. Ouch. But I think he is secure with Bianchi backing him now. I would have liked to see him go to CSC but he will do fine there I think. He seems pretty focused now, after realizing he nearly blew his career last summer.

6. pipo

pipo New Member