KOHL caught by AFLD !

poulidor

Jul 31, 2006
Another cheater caught...

Maybe a new jersey for Sastre but better to wait the end of the retesting and the biopassport analyse which would be done later!

Schumacher's roommate... Last week Holczer said that the anti-doping programs of Garmin, CSC and Astana (and Columbia, too??) were just educating their riders on how much they could dope without getting caught. He at least got half of it right, as his riders obviously didn't know.

poulidor said:

Maybe a new jersey for Sastre but better to wait the end of the retesting and the biopassport analyse which would be done later!
Good scoop Poully ! Didn't Kimmage quote how farked Kohl looked at the end of the d'Huze stage ? and that was a good thing...... well bad news for Evans again....... was this for CERA ? I reckon seeing Kohl had a higher overall placing he chanced his arm and kept using after Ricco... these french drug rats are good ! and I thought Landis and Lance said they are dodgy...... yeah right.....

poulidor said:
When you are dodgy yourself you can't not handle the reality!
I have to say the AFLD have done a sterling job. They really go after these blokes...... although I did have Kohl in my "clean" file but just shows you never can tell.... anymore to come ?

whiteboytrash said:
I have to say the AFLD have done a sterling job. They really go after these blokes...... although I did have Kohl in my "clean" file but just shows you never can tell.... anymore to come ?
Are you serious?? Your clean file?? How naive are you? He finished in the top three in Le Tour you idiot.

How can people trust these guys.

And I recall someone harping about the Spaniards being the dirtiest riders...appears the Germans are definitely giving them a run...

If only 44 more people go down, a Canadian wins the tour de france!

*crosses fingers*

whiteboytrash said:

His improvement was too much, not really surprised. At the end of the day his facial expressions when finishing mean nothing more than he was giving 100%. He went from getting dropped to not getting dropped in one year. :rolleyes:

whiteboytrash said:
Very naive I am afraid.

de don said:
Are you serious?? Your clean file?? How naive are you? He finished in the top three in Le Tour you idiot.

How can people trust these guys.

Quite lean a file I assume :D

poulidor said:

This was really no surprise. Still, I'm sorry for Evans who lost a great support rider - and it would've been interesting to see his results next year without CERA...

Actually...when I think about it, Kohl might have become a similar disappointment as Popo this season. Then we can start discussing (again) why Popo's performance dropped so much...

I'm not surprised at all. Especially after Schumacher positive (which I've also expected).
As a matter of fact, I won't be surprised even if they find Vansevenant positive... That's what the sport is like.
But these positives can't change the fact the Tour was most exciting in years. Despite unusual performance from Cancellara and Voigt (and CSC team in general), we can say this year's Tour was cleaner than dozen of past Tours.

465972-3412528-317-238.jpg

Mr. Kohl , you are positive !

Andrija said:
Despite unusual performance from Cancellara and Voigt (and CSC team in general), we can say this year's Tour was cleaner than dozen of past Tours.

What was unusual about these performances?...sure cancellara sitting on the front up hills was *different*...but don't forget the guy has been the world TT champ, a prerequisite of which is having the ability to push anaerobic threshold for a long time....don't also forget that he was away in the break so was able to ride at substantially less than threshold for awhile before being caught by the Voigt led bunch...then he took over doing the pace setting...he was blown by the last climb,

Voigt has been doing the same thing forever...the guys an animal...he maybe a doper, but I didn't see anything in this years TDF that he hasn't done before...no real surprises with the rest of the team as well..again, they may all be dopers, but I didn't see anything that struck me as *that* unusual from them...maybe Sastre's last TT was at the very top of performance possibilities for him...but Evans didn't perform to expectations...

Ah yes.

Vandevelde next who rode above himself like Kohl did.

Then some others in the top 10.
The question remains, will Sastre and Evans get busted?

What about Cavendish? Beating McEwen by 10 bike lengths. Maybe he's not on Cera, but some sprinter crack.