KOHL caught by AFLD !

caffetrieste said:
The video of Kohl's press conference/confession is here.

kohlstill.jpg

Dudes name should be changed from Kohl to Longface!

whiteboytrash said:
Good wrap up on Velonews in English...... his admission proves the test works but not asking for the B sample....
What I find interesting in this case is that Kohl said he took CERA because he was worried about not getting a new contract for 09. So he takes CERA gets 3rd at the Tour and bags a big contract with Silence. So what of 09 ? Lotto will expect him to perform at the same level and again he'll have to use the gear again. I can see how these boys fall into the cycle of drug use. There is no way out once you use. Perhaps thats why Kohl was happy to be a helper ? Means he wouldn't have the pressure of winning and having to use.

whiteboytrash said:
What I find interesting in this case is that Kohl said he took CERA because he was worried about not getting a new contract for 09. So he takes CERA gets 3rd at the Tour and bags a big contract with Silence. So what of 09 ? Lotto will expect him to perform at the same level and again he'll have to use the gear again. I can see how these boys fall into the cycle of drug use. There is no way out once you use. Perhaps thats why Kohl was happy to be a helper ? Means he wouldn't have the pressure of winning and having to use.
Schumacher was also searching for a new team.
Interesting excuse: "I was doping 'cause I have to earn for living." No one will buy it.

at least he had the gonads to admit what he did, unlike Androgel Landis and Chimera Hamilton.

Bump.

Need to put current threads back to the top because of the Spam nob head (Flyer)

1220475115492.jpg

"Did you see the latest news, Marc? They've got a new blood test for
CERA and they're going to go back and test all the TdF samples.
Alright... back to work. Okay guys... big smiles again... last set for this shoot."

Crankyfeet said:
"Did you see the latest news, Marc? They've got a new blood test for
CERA and they're going to go back and test all the TdF samples.
Alright... back to work. Okay guys... big smiles again... last set for this shoot."
Hey! what... what did he just say!!! :eek:

whiteboytrash said:
When the plan doesn't work it ends up being a shambles. Now he's out of a job for 2 years. Based on his reasoning, he and his family will whither up and die, we'll find their starved corpses on his apartment floor because he won't be able to afford food or anything else to sustain life for the next 2 years.

Even if he did ride crappy in the tour, everyone knows he's a good enough rider to get a contract for next year. Of course it's doubtful that he's been a clean rider in the past anyway. It's all about pride and ego just like all the other bozos that use.

I don't know why I just said all that because I don't believe him anyway. I do have a certain amount of respect for him for coming clean rather than denying it.

After the arrest of the manager Stefan Matschiner, Kohl has made new revelations... he has blood doped with the help of the Humanplasma lab!

Some riders and others athletes will not sleep well...

poulidor said:
After the arrest of the manager Stefan Matschiner, Kohl has made new revelations... he has blood doped with the help of the Humanplasma lab!

Some riders and others athletes will not sleep well...
I don't know... I see hypocrisy in this. Or, at least, some kind of omerta. After the milk is spilled, he says the bucket is shallow... Or the cow is troublous.

Andrija said:
I don't know... I see hypocrisy in this. Or, at least, some kind of omerta. After the milk is spilled, he says the bucket is shallow... Or the cow is troublous.
Do not count on Austria doing anything.

I read, either last week or before that, that they were not going to pursue blood doping cases with that lab since blood doping was not illegal in Austria until last year.

Perhaps if they can link Kohl with a September 2008 blood doping offense they may be able to unhinge some things. Kohl admitted that he last doped during that time.

I do not hold out too much hope, however. I honestly don't think enough people in places of authority really want to uncover the hornet's nest.

hawkeye87 said:
Do not count on Austria doing anything.

I read, either last week or before that, that they were not going to pursue blood doping cases with that lab since blood doping was not illegal in Austria until last year.

Perhaps if they can link Kohl with a September 2008 blood doping offense they may be able to unhinge some things. Kohl admitted that he last doped during that time.

I do not hold out too much hope, however. I honestly don't think enough people in places of authority really want to uncover the hornet's nest.
Well, it is problematic to start big investigation... Lots of interest involved. They can allow international courts to overtake the case. The bottom line is - we all know, they all know, will someone take the responsibility?

Andrija said:
Well, it is problematic to start big investigation... Lots of interest involved. They can allow international courts to overtake the case. The bottom line is - we all know, they all know, will someone take the responsibility?
ddssd

poulidor said:
Another cheater caught...

Maybe a new jersey for Sastre but better to wait the end of the retesting and the biopassport analyse which would be done later!
ewwee