Kona Dawg Deeluxe--opinions?

Pat

Guest
x-no-archive:yes

This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model that I can get at a
terrific price....

Pat in TX

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:08:45 -0500, "Pat" <[email protected]> from wrote:

>x-no-archive:yes
>
>This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model that I can get at a terrific
>price....

You can't get The Unit? What about an A?

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace CONGRATULATIONS! Now should I make thinly
veiled comments about DIGNITY, self-esteem and finding TRUE FUN in your RIGHT VENTRICLE??

> >x-no-archive:yes
> >
> >This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model
that
> >I can get at a terrific price....
>
> You can't get The Unit? What about an A?
Kevan

Ha ha. My LBS has both of those models leftover from 2003. I am buying my first full suspension bike
and I want goodies! I was in the shop yesterday and one of the mechanics and a customer were talking
about the nirvana of single gear bikes. It's a cult, I tellya, a cult! Masochists united!

Pat in TX

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:08:45 -0500, <[email protected]>, "Pat"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>x-no-archive:yes
>
>This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model that I can get at a terrific
>price....
>
>Pat in TX

Opinions: I'd want something stiffer for pedalling any distance on the road. Have you liked other FS
bikes you've tried?

The MBR article on Kona's site criticises its climbing performance but liked it on gravity
assisted trails.
--
zk