Kona Dawg Deeluxe--opinions?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pat, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. Pat

    Pat Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model that I can get at a
    terrific price....

    Pat in TX

    Tags:

  2. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:08:45 -0500, "Pat" <[email protected]> from wrote:

    >x-no-archive:yes
    >
    >This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model that I can get at a terrific
    >price....

    You can't get The Unit? What about an A?

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace CONGRATULATIONS! Now should I make thinly
    veiled comments about DIGNITY, self-esteem and finding TRUE FUN in your RIGHT VENTRICLE??

  3. Pat

    Pat Guest

    > >x-no-archive:yes
    > >
    > >This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model
    that
    > >I can get at a terrific price....
    >
    > You can't get The Unit? What about an A?
    Kevan

    Ha ha. My LBS has both of those models leftover from 2003. I am buying my first full suspension bike
    and I want goodies! I was in the shop yesterday and one of the mechanics and a customer were talking
    about the nirvana of single gear bikes. It's a cult, I tellya, a cult! Masochists united!

    Pat in TX

  4. Zoot Katz

    Zoot Katz Guest

    Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:08:45 -0500, <[email protected]>, "Pat"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >x-no-archive:yes
    >
    >This may be the one? Anyone know anything about it? it's a 2003 model that I can get at a terrific
    >price....
    >
    >Pat in TX

    Opinions: I'd want something stiffer for pedalling any distance on the road. Have you liked other FS
    bikes you've tried?

    The MBR article on Kona's site criticises its climbing performance but liked it on gravity
    assisted trails.
    --
    zk