Kona ManoMano front end

Craig Ballingal

Guest
Seems really light, I put a 12mm stem on but thats not really helped. Anyone think a flat bar
will sort it ?

"Craig Ballingall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Seems really light, I put a 12mm stem on but thats not really helped.
Anyone
> think a flat bar will sort it ?

What is the angle of the stem? I had the LBS replace mine at hte time of purchase with a 120mm
Thomson with a 5° rise based on an extended test drive on the shop owners King Kikapu with the same
setup. Kona's stock rise is too high for XC riding especially uphill.

Condsider the type of riding you do, if you do alot of XC you may opt for a lower rise bar to get
some weight shifted to the front end.