Kona ManoMano front end

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Craig Ballingal, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Seems really light, I put a 12mm stem on but thats not really helped. Anyone think a flat bar
    will sort it ?

    Tags:

  2. Dave Haley

    Dave Haley Guest

    "Craig Ballingall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Seems really light, I put a 12mm stem on but thats not really helped.
    Anyone
    > think a flat bar will sort it ?

    What is the angle of the stem? I had the LBS replace mine at hte time of purchase with a 120mm
    Thomson with a 5° rise based on an extended test drive on the shop owners King Kikapu with the same
    setup. Kona's stock rise is too high for XC riding especially uphill.

    Condsider the type of riding you do, if you do alot of XC you may opt for a lower rise bar to get
    some weight shifted to the front end.