Koobi PRS saddle ... opinions?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Big Lou from Brooklyn, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. Koobi PRS saddle ... good? bad? worth the $110 bucks?

    Tags:

  2. I've started using one, mostly to keep all the plumbing functional as per
    manufacturers specifications. I must admit, the elastomers really do soften
    the ride, and the centerline cut out keeps everything working as it should
    with no nether regioin numbness.

    I was on a Fizik Arione, which I liked with regard to sit-bone comfort more
    than this, however, now that I have the saddle more dialed in, I am coming
    to love the PRS, and coming home from a 4 hour ride with a fresh back and
    not feeling beat up by the road.

    Its a little heavier than the arione, but given the alternative ;) its no
    comparision.

    "Big Lou from Brooklyn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Koobi PRS saddle ... good? bad? worth the $110 bucks?

    ---