KoolStop Brake Pads

kingsley

Guest
I said the other day that these were available at Clarence St Cyclery in
Sydney. After visiting yesterday, I can now report that this is not true.
My apologies for this disinformation.

However, they are available at my local LBS (Breakaway Cycles, Morisset),
and (last-time-I-was-there) Cycology at Tuggerah.

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
(mailto: [email protected])

kingsley said:
I said the other day that these were available at Clarence St Cyclery in
Sydney. After visiting yesterday, I can now report that this is not true.
My apologies for this disinformation.

However, they are available at my local LBS (Breakaway Cycles, Morisset),
and (last-time-I-was-there) Cycology at Tuggerah.

-kt

Phantom Cycles at Tahmoor sell them and do mail order.
www.phantomcycles.com.au

malcomm said:
kingsley said:
I said the other day that these were available at Clarence St Cyclery in
Sydney. After visiting yesterday, I can now report that this is not true.
My apologies for this disinformation.

However, they are available at my local LBS (Breakaway Cycles, Morisset),
and (last-time-I-was-there) Cycology at Tuggerah.

-kt

Phantom Cycles at Tahmoor sell them and do mail order.
www.phantomcycles.com.au
I've gone off Koolstop after having a pair of them (or Koolstop badged Ritchey) on the commuter. A bit squealy and spongy in the wet. Got some Aztec on the front, they wear a bit quicker, but they stop really well - no squeal.

M "can I justify discs on the commuter? I do most of my miles on it" H