KOPS

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by 1boardhead, May 19, 2003.

  1. 1boardhead

    1boardhead Guest

    I know that KOPS is a starting point and not the final answer. As I understand it, the concept is
    position one's lower leg over the pedals in the most favorable biomechanical relationship to the
    body. How does one determine which way to move the seat position based on what criteria after riding
    for a while?

    I've been riding for a couple of years now, and I've noticed that after 20 miles or so, my legs
    begin to fatique in the calf and hamstrings. I rarely if ever feel fatigue in my quads. Should I
    move my seat position forward?

    Robert

    Tags:

  2. Ken

    Ken Guest

  3. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    On 19 May 2003 15:38:28 -0700, [email protected] (1boardhead) wrote:

    >I've been riding for a couple of years now, and I've noticed that after 20 miles or so, my legs
    >begin to fatique in the calf and hamstrings. I rarely if ever feel fatigue in my quads. Should I
    >move my seat position forward?

    Lower your saddle.