Koxx one in Canada?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by ntappin, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    I was on the Koxx one website and I found a store that sells it. There
    is no website or email or even phone number so does anyone know of a
    way to contact the store in Canada that sells Koxx one?

    --
    ntappin

  2. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i would just send the guya letter...tell him to give you an e-mail or
    sumthing.

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

    monkeyman wrote:
    > Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

  3. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    trials_uni wrote:
    > i would just send the guya letter...tell him to give you an e-mail or
    > sumthing.

    What is a letter? Is this some new form of media used to convey
    messages or is it some form of teleportation device?:p

    --
    ntappin

  4. hagbag14

    hagbag14 Guest

    WHAT!? thats so sweet just checked it out its in quebec... i think
    Ottowa needs one to lol. should make a trip down there and check out
    what he has

    --
    hagbag14

    It's almost so fun it endanger's my health!
    hagbag14's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11068

  5. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    yeah...a letter is the newest thing.i havent totally gotten the hang of
    it but hey maybe if we all start to use it ti will become mainstream.

    --

    monkeyman wrote:
    > Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

  6. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    I would love to go there but its like a five hour drive and I don't have
    my license. I tried searching all over the yellow pages and canada 411
    and I couldn't find out any information on this guy. I guess the
    fastest way at this point is the letter thing, but that takes time. I
    will probably send him a letter tonight asking him to email me to try
    and speed up the process.

    --
    ntappin

  7. division8.ca

    division8.ca Guest

    Hey guys,
    I just came across this thread,
    Division8.ca is Canadian distributor for KOXX and TryAll products.
    We've mostly been into bike trials, as we've been in the bicycle
    industry for a while already...
    I had no idea our contact information on the KOXX-One website didn't
    include an email address and phone number, which both do appear on the
    KOXX.fr website... I'll make sure they fix that...
    For information, you guys can contact us at : request -at- koxx -dot-
    ca
    Unfortunatly, I might not be coming back here on a regular basis, so
    the best for you will be to email us...
    Cheers
    Will

    --
    division8.ca
    division8.ca's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11818

  8. Beener

    Beener Guest

  9. division8.ca

    division8.ca Guest

  10. mornish

    mornish Guest

    I was wondering, what kind of Koxx-one parts do you have?

    --
    mornish

    trials_uni wrote:
    > Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
    > thing since sliced bread!!

  11. division8.ca

    division8.ca Guest

  12. mornish

    mornish Guest

    I sent you an email to request at koxx dot com.

    --
    mornish

    trials_uni wrote:
    > Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
    > thing since sliced bread!!

  13. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

  14. mornish