Kreitler Roller Advice?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Terry, Dec 26, 2004.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    I am looking to get a set with the fan unit for added resistance but am
    unclear on which set to get. Will the Challengers be tough enough and/or
    will the Poly-Lytes be to tough to use with the fan? I am a recreational
    (20mi at 20mph solo, centuries at 20mph+ in group) looking to improve.

    Thanks in advance for advice on this.

    Terry

    Tags:

  2. Ted

    Ted Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I am looking to get a set with the fan unit for added resistance but am
    > unclear on which set to get. Will the Challengers be tough enough and/or
    > will the Poly-Lytes be to tough to use with the fan? I am a recreational
    > (20mi at 20mph solo, centuries at 20mph+ in group) looking to improve.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for advice on this.
    >
    > Terry

    Are you looking for three sets of rollers?

    --
    Ted Bennett
    Portland, OR

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    No, Just my incompetence showing... twice it said there was an error and my
    post was not made...now I look and see the same post 3 times.

    Sorry

    Terry

    news:[email protected]