Kreitler Roller Advice?

Terry

Guest
I am looking to get a set with the fan unit for added resistance but am
unclear on which set to get. Will the Challengers be tough enough and/or
will the Poly-Lytes be to tough to use with the fan? I am a recreational
(20mi at 20mph solo, centuries at 20mph+ in group) looking to improve.

Thanks in advance for advice on this.

Terry

In article <[email protected]>,
"Terry" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am looking to get a set with the fan unit for added resistance but am
> unclear on which set to get. Will the Challengers be tough enough and/or
> will the Poly-Lytes be to tough to use with the fan? I am a recreational
> (20mi at 20mph solo, centuries at 20mph+ in group) looking to improve.
>
> Thanks in advance for advice on this.
>
> Terry

Are you looking for three sets of rollers?

--
Ted Bennett
Portland, OR

No, Just my incompetence showing... twice it said there was an error and my
post was not made...now I look and see the same post 3 times.

Sorry

Terry

news:[email protected]...