Kreitler Roller Question

Terry

Guest
I am planning on getting a set with the fan unit but am unclear if I should
get the Challengers or Poly-Lytes?
I am a recreational rider (20mi @20 mph solo or 20mph+ centuries) looking to
improve. Will the Challengers be a big enough challenge and/or will the
Lytes be too tough with the fan unit?

Recommendations greatly appreciated!

Rolling but confused

Dear Terry
Why not ask Kreitler. Buying a Kreitler w/ the fan unit is on my list
of "to do's". When I do I'll just ask him.
Happy Holidays, John

[email protected] wrote:

> Dear Terry
> Why not ask Kreitler. Buying a Kreitler w/ the fan unit is on my list
> of "to do's". When I do I'll just ask him.
> Happy Holidays, John

Sorry Al passed away the year before last, His daughter might be able
to answer though.
Bill M

I spoke with Kreitler directly and based on how I ride, they recomended the
3" rollers. They indicated this will be more load than the 4.5" with the
fan unit. I let you know how I make out if you are interested as I should
have a set of Dyno-Lytes within a week.

Thanks,
Happy Holidays

Terry

news:[email protected]...

Terry wrote:
> I spoke with Kreitler directly and based on how I ride, they recomended the
> 3" rollers. They indicated this will be more load than the 4.5" with the
> fan unit.

Wow. The Kreitler fan unit gave a big load, IMHO. Had one for several
years. Nice product, Kreitler stuff is, if you want rollers.

Mark Janeba