Kreitler roller question

Terry

Guest
I am looking to get a set with the fan unit for added resistance but am
unclear on which set to get. Will the Challengers be tough enough and/or
will the Poly-Lytes be to tough to use with the fan? I am a recreational
(20mi at 20mph solo, centuries at 20mph+ in group) looking to improve.

Thanks in advance for advice on this.

Terry

I have the regular size alloy rollers and with the fan you will have more
resistance than you can handle.

news:[email protected]...