rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Kris Holm seat post... BUSTED!

Started by Bob22b · · Last activity · 1 post · 233 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
30 March 2005
Last activity
30 March 2005
Original author
Bob22b
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
233
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. *BUSTED!!!*

    So here's the story:

    I hopped onto a bench 🙁

    [image: http://www.shawus.com/korbkugel/Busted-Wide.jpg]

    [image: http://www.shawus.com/korbkugel/Busted.jpg]

    I was hopping up onto a bench and I felt something pop. When the seat
    post breaks like this it makes riding much more difficult. The seat
    pecks side to side as you ride like a eager pidgeon popping his head
    back and forth as he walks.

    Even though it is broken like this, I think I can salvage it and test
    out a reinforcment like fuego made. I'm sure I wouldn't have broken the
    post if I had already gotten into the shop and got it installed. 😠:

    --
    Bob22b - MCL Tearer :d
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bob22b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8153
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39252

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.