Kristin Armstrong - NYC Marathon?

crit PRO

Guest
And not that pretender who races bikes.....I'm talking the real KA!

5 hours NYC Marathon 11-06-05

crit PRO

I don't think she ran in the NYC marathon this year. She wasn't listed
in the results and wasn't mentioned under a google search. She ran in
the Chicago marathon about a month ago and ran it in 3 hours and 45
minutes or something like that. Similar to her time at the NYC marathon
in 2004. And your name-calling in the other post, Crit Pro, proves you
are a royal dumbass. Lots of parents can run a marathon or two a year
without neglecting their children. And you B. Lafferty--shouldn't
believe everything you read, especially from Crit Pro.

"Dewey B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I don't think she ran in the NYC marathon this year. She wasn't listed
> in the results and wasn't mentioned under a google search. She ran in
> the Chicago marathon about a month ago and ran it in 3 hours and 45
> minutes or something like that. Similar to her time at the NYC marathon
> in 2004. And your name-calling in the other post, Crit Pro, proves you
> are a royal dumbass. Lots of parents can run a marathon or two a year
> without neglecting their children. And you B. Lafferty--shouldn't
> believe everything you read, especially from Crit Pro.

Well whom can you trust?? I guess it's just a belated Brava. :)

Brian only believes everything he reads when it's published in French. ;-)

--
Bob C.