kristin armstrong T-mobile?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Andre, May 23, 2003.

  1. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Anybody know if "Kristin Armstrong" of T-mobile racing team is THE Kristin Armstrong (ie Lance's
    wife)? I can't imagine... What are the odds of two people related to cycling having the same
    relatively unique name?

    --
    --------------------------
    Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote:

    > it isn't.

    SHe says people ask her that all the time, but actually their names are spelled differently. It's
    not like armstrong is such an uncommon name!

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    it is her that's why she wants the divorce. so she can train more and make an attempt to dethrone
    him from the tour. I heard the she has been granted a sponsors exemption into the tour by Leblanc,
    thus no room for cipo...... just what I heard.....

    "Andre" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anybody know if "Kristin Armstrong" of T-mobile racing team is THE Kristin Armstrong (ie Lance's
    > wife)? I can't imagine... What are the odds of two people related to cycling having the same
    > relatively unique name?
    >
    > --
    > --------------------------
    > Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com

  4. Nicholas

    Nicholas Guest

  5. "Andre" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > What are the odds of two people related to cycling having the same relatively unique name?

    Two people in cycling having the same name happens from time to time. Near where I live there are
    two Mike Nortons, two Michelle Smiths and at least two Pablo Castros.

    Also, the term "relatively unique" makes no sense.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  6. John, There is also a Postal Worker who races bicycles named Lance Armstrong. The two have met and
    joked about it. To respond by email remove YOURDOG