Kristin Armstrong's personality.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rush Wickes, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Rush Wickes

    Rush Wickes Guest

    Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be totally devoted and the like.
    However, in the first mention of her in Lance's book 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out
    one of the folks working in his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?

    What's the story on her background? Personality?

    --
    Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA

    Tags:

  2. Wantagofast

    Wantagofast Guest

    typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging bitch

    "Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be totally devoted and the like.
    > However, in the first mention of her in Lance's
    book
    > 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out one of the folks working
    in
    > his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?
    >
    > What's the story on her background? Personality?
    >
    > --
    > Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA

  3. Spam Hater

    Spam Hater Guest

    Wantagofast wrote:

    > typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging bitch
    >
    > "Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be totally devoted and the like.
    >> However, in the first mention of her in Lance's
    > book
    >> 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out one of the folks working
    > in
    >> his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?
    >>
    >> What's the story on her background? Personality?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA

    Shit,

    Ride yer damn bike for once...

    --

    Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon
    State Law, any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting

  4. Cat 6

    Cat 6 Guest

    "spam hater" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Wantagofast wrote:
    >
    > > typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging bitch
    > >
    > > "Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be
    totally
    > >> devoted and the like. However, in the first mention of her in Lance's
    > > book
    > >> 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out one of the folks
    working
    > > in
    > >> his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?
    > >>
    > >> What's the story on her background? Personality?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA
    > >>

    > Shit,
    >

    > Ride yer damn bike for once...
    >

    > --

    These guys don't race. They're too in love with their keyboards to leave them for more than 30 min.

  5. Spam Hater

    Spam Hater Guest

    Cat 6 wrote:

    > "spam hater" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Wantagofast wrote:
    >>
    >> > typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging bitch
    >> >
    >> > "Rush Wickes" <[email protected]w.com> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]...
    > totally
    >> > book
    > working
    >> > in

    >> Shit,
    >>

    >> Ride yer damn bike for once...
    >>

    >> --
    >
    > These guys don't race. They're too in love with their keyboards to leave them for more
    > than 30 min.

    Ahhhh.. you are right. Sorry... type on guys...
    --

    Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon
    State Law, any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting
    fee of $500.00 U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms. Consult
    <http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html> for details.

  6. Shrek

    Shrek Guest

    She's Catholic.

    "Wantagofast" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging bitch
    >
    >"Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be totally devoted and the like.
    >> However, in the first mention of her in Lance's
    >book
    >> 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out one of the folks working
    >in
    >> his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?
    >>
    >> What's the story on her background? Personality?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA

  7. Dan Spisak

    Dan Spisak Guest

    She is also from Santa Barbara, California not Texas per Lance's book.

    Shrek wrote:
    > She's Catholic.
    >
    > "Wantagofast" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging bitch
    >>
    >>snip

  8. Fastrack

    Fastrack Guest

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:45:41 GMT, Dan Spisak <[email protected]> wrote:

    >She is also from Santa Barbara, California not Texas per Lance's book.
    >
    >Shrek wrote:
    >> She's Catholic.
    >>
    >> "Wantagofast" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging bitch
    >>>
    >>>snip

    She is NOT from Santa Barbara.....

    I don't know where you get your info....

  9. Why don't we do a comparison of Kristin's married life v. Kathy Lemond's: Lance was already an
    established star in cycling, making substantial bucks when he and Kristin got hitched. The Lemonds
    moved to Europe on not much more than a promise. Lemond had a tiny contract in comparison to what
    Lance must have been making at the time he and
    K. were married. Lemond was a groundbreaker, getting shafted by false and delayed promises from the
    Renault team regarding salary and housing.

    How quickly would "poor, worn-out, I've given birth to three kids and I'd tired of jet-setting them
    across two continents, and typing a website diary to maintain a semblance of an identity" Kristin
    Armstrong have been dreaming of the Caribbean if she had been in Kathy Lemond's shoes?