Kristin Armstrong's personality.

Rush Wickes

Guest
Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be totally devoted and the like.
However, in the first mention of her in Lance's book 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out
one of the folks working in his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?

What's the story on her background? Personality?

--
Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA

typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging *****

news:[email protected]...

Wantagofast wrote:

> typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging *****
>
> "Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be totally devoted and the like.
>> However, in the first mention of her in Lance's
> book
>> 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out one of the folks working
> in
>> his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?
>>
>> What's the story on her background? Personality?
>>
>> --
>> Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA

****,

Ride yer damn bike for once...

--

Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon
State Law, any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting

"spam hater" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Wantagofast wrote:
>
> > typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging *****
> >
> > "Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be
totally
> >> devoted and the like. However, in the first mention of her in Lance's
> > book
> >> 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out one of the folks
working
> > in
> >> his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?
> >>
> >> What's the story on her background? Personality?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA
> >>

> ****,
>

> Ride yer damn bike for once...
>

> --

These guys don't race. They're too in love with their keyboards to leave them for more than 30 min.

Cat 6 wrote:

> "spam hater" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Wantagofast wrote:
>>
>> > typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging *****
>> >
>> > "Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
> totally
>> > book
> working
>> > in

>> ****,
>>

>> Ride yer damn bike for once...
>>

>> --
>
> These guys don't race. They're too in love with their keyboards to leave them for more
> than 30 min.

Ahhhh.. you are right. Sorry... type on guys...
--

Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon
State Law, any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting
fee of $500.00 U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms. Consult
<http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html> for details.

She's Catholic.

"Wantagofast" <[email protected]> wrote:

>typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging *****
>
>"Rush Wickes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Has anyone met Lance's wife? From the photos she appeared to be totally devoted and the like.
>> However, in the first mention of her in Lance's
>book
>> 'It's Not About My Bike' -- she was chewing out one of the folks working
>in
>> his non-profit group over the phone. Is she a brat by nature?
>>
>> What's the story on her background? Personality?
>>
>> --
>> Rush Wickes -- remove the '-' to reply via e-mail Blacksburg, VA

She is also from Santa Barbara, California not Texas per Lance's book.

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:45:41 GMT, Dan Spisak <[email protected]> wrote:

>She is also from Santa Barbara, California not Texas per Lance's book.
>
>Shrek wrote:
>> She's Catholic.
>>
>> "Wantagofast" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>typical texas baptist raise passive-agressive money digging *****
>>>
>>>snip

She is NOT from Santa Barbara.....

I don't know where you get your info....

Why don't we do a comparison of Kristin's married life v. Kathy Lemond's: Lance was already an
established star in cycling, making substantial bucks when he and Kristin got hitched. The Lemonds
moved to Europe on not much more than a promise. Lemond had a tiny contract in comparison to what
Lance must have been making at the time he and
K. were married. Lemond was a groundbreaker, getting shafted by false and delayed promises from the
Renault team regarding salary and housing.

How quickly would "poor, worn-out, I've given birth to three kids and I'd tired of jet-setting them
across two continents, and typing a website diary to maintain a semblance of an identity" Kristin
Armstrong have been dreaming of the Caribbean if she had been in Kathy Lemond's shoes?