Kristin's RafL 2/20/04

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kristin, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had to hit catchup on over 700
    messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of posts. Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*

    It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've almost
    fallen off the wagon... staying within points but eating bad food. :( I did have a little loss this
    week, heck at this point I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so I finally
    stayed home from work today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my throat hurts so
    much even talking makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice for work). I know,
    I should go to the doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have the weekend to see
    what happens.

    weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs

    ~Kristin O~

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.6/172

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats on the weight loss!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

    Kristin wrote:
    > Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had to hit catchup on over 700
    > messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of posts. Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*
    >
    > It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    > almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points but eating bad food. :( I did have a little
    > loss this week, heck at this point I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so
    > I finally stayed home from work today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my
    > throat hurts so much even talking makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice
    > for work). I know, I should go to the doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have
    > the weekend to see what happens.
    >
    > weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    > weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs
    >

    > ~Kristin O~

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Good job. Glad to see you back posting and OP.

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had
    > hit catchup on over 700 messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of
    posts.
    > Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*
    >
    > It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    > almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points
    but
    > eating bad food. :( I did have a little loss this week, heck at this
    point
    > I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so I finally stayed home from work
    > today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my throat hurts so much even talking
    > makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice for work). I know, I should go to
    the
    > doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have the weekend
    > see what happens.
    >
    > weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    > weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs
    >

    > ~Kristin O~
    >

    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/241.6/172

  4. Krys

    Krys Guest

    ignore the off the wagon bit, focus on this week's loss :) that should be a
    good motivating factor if nothing else :)

    hope you feel better soon.

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had
    > hit catchup on over 700 messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of
    posts.
    > Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*
    >
    > It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    > almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points
    but
    > eating bad food. :( I did have a little loss this week, heck at this
    point
    > I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so I finally stayed home from work
    > today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my throat hurts so much even talking
    > makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice for work). I know, I should go to
    the
    > doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have the weekend
    > see what happens.
    >
    > weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    > weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs
    >

    > ~Kristin O~
    >

    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/241.6/172

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Welcome back - congrats on that loss. Feel better

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:55:45 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had to hit catchup on over 700
    >messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of posts. Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*
    >
    >It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    >almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points but eating bad food. :( I did have a little
    >loss this week, heck at this point I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so I
    >finally stayed home from work today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my throat
    >hurts so much even talking makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice for
    >work). I know, I should go to the doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have the
    >weekend to see what happens.
    >
    >weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    >weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs
    >

    >~Kristin O~

  6. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    wrote:

    >It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    >almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points but eating bad food. :( I did have a little
    >loss this week, heck at this point I'll take anything!

    Congrats on the loss Kristin, all the little losses add up. I hope you're feeling better soon :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  7. glad to see you are still trying, hope you get better soon, Lee
    Kristin <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had
    > hit catchup on over 700 messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of
    posts.
    > Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*
    >
    > It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    > almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points
    but
    > eating bad food. :( I did have a little loss this week, heck at this
    point
    > I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so I finally stayed home from work
    > today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my throat hurts so much even talking
    > makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice for work). I know, I should go to
    the
    > doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have the weekend
    > see what happens.
    >
    > weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    > weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs
    >

    > ~Kristin O~
    >

    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/241.6/172

  8. If it's the same virus that's making the rounds up here, a sore throat is part of it. And you feel
    as awful as you sound. The good news is that it is a virus that does pass without doing much more
    than trying not to spread it. Hope you feel better soon.

    Prairie Roots On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:55:45 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had to hit catchup on over 700
    >messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of posts. Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*
    >
    >It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    >almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points but eating bad food. :( I did have a little
    >loss this week, heck at this point I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so I
    >finally stayed home from work today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my throat
    >hurts so much even talking makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice for
    >work). I know, I should go to the doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have the
    >weekend to see what happens.
    >
    >weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    >weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs
    >

    >~Kristin O~

  9. Hi, Kristin, Any weight loss is good. Hang in there. It will get better.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hi everyone... I've kinda been out of the loup again lately. I just had
    > hit catchup on over 700 messages so I know I missed a couple weeks of
    posts.
    > Hope I didn't miss TOO much. *sigh*
    >
    > It's been a couple weeks that I actually reported my weight here probably mostly because I've
    > almost fallen off the wagon... staying within points
    but
    > eating bad food. :( I did have a little loss this week, heck at this
    point
    > I'll take anything! I feel worse today... sore sore throat, so I finally stayed home from work
    > today. Thought it would be best to give it a rest because my throat hurts so much even talking
    > makes me cringe ( I am a receptionist so I kinda need my voice for work). I know, I should go to
    the
    > doctor, maybe Monday if it's not any better. At least I have the weekend
    > see what happens.
    >
    > weight tracking summary Your current weight | 241.6 lbs Weight change since your last recorded
    > weight | -0.4 lbs Total weight change to date | -30.4 lbs
    >

    > ~Kristin O~
    >

    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/241.6/172

  10. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Thanks Connie, Laura, Krys, Fred, Erin, Lee, PR, and Catherine for you congrats on my weight loss. I
    have to weigh in again tomorrow already... yikes!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.6/172>