Kryptonite Evolution vs New York 3000 Locks

23 Jun 2005 15:42:12 -0700,
<[email protected]>,
nobody,"abrown360" <[email protected]> whined:

>I hope you crash your bike and
>split your forehead open on the ground and die in a coma.

You've almost got it, slugwits. Except a better end would be that you
remained alive in the coma while being eaten by your pets.

C ya.
--
zk

"abrown360" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Claire got what she deserved. And my response to her definately
> was more theraputic than riding it off. I think you and her should
> take a long ride together and discuss your common holier-than-thou
> attitudes. Have fun with that. I, unlike you, dont really care
> about any of this. It is actually hillarious to me that I got any
> who posted, and there are more out there who didnt. Take a cue
> from those who didnt, butt out.

Gee Mr Brown, does the "a" stand for asshole...if it doesn't it should.

Oh, ****. He took the PURPLE pill!

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Top-posting, non-quoting cluebie says what?

you rule so hard, you old pathetic fart. wife got your balls in her
handbag? live vicariously through your computer usenet posts? so tough!

Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:

> 23 Jun 2005 15:42:12 -0700,
> <[email protected]>,
> nobody,"abrown360" <[email protected]> whined:
>
>>I hope you crash your bike and
>>split your forehead open on the ground and die in a coma.

> You've almost got it, slugwits. Except a better end would be that you
> remained alive in the coma while being eaten by your pets.

A coma is rather charitible in the end, don't you think? Better to
wish for something like locked-in syndrom. Much, much, more horrific.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/lockedinsyndrome/lockedinsyndrome.htm

Read "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" for a first person account.

http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/lit-med/lit-med-db/webdocs/webdescrips/bauby1245-des-.html

Soon to be a major motion picture:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401383/

--
"She certainly seems to respond to visual stimuli..."
Bill Frist, M.D., Cat Fancier.

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 01:24:19 GMT,
<[email protected]>, "Bill Sornson"

Oh ****! My purple pill just came out my nose.
--
zk

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:49:00 -0500, <[email protected]>, Jim Smith
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> 23 Jun 2005 15:42:12 -0700,
>> <[email protected]>,
>> nobody,"abrown360" <[email protected]> whined:
>>
>>>I hope you crash your bike and
>>>split your forehead open on the ground and die in a coma.

>> You've almost got it, slugwits. Except a better end would be that you
>> remained alive in the coma while being eaten by your pets.

>A coma is rather charitible in the end, don't you think? Better to
>wish for something like locked-in syndrom. Much, much, more horrific.
>
>http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/lockedinsyndrome/lockedinsyndrome.htm
>
>Read "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" for a first person account.
>
>http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/lit-med/lit-med-db/webdocs/webdescrips/bauby1245-des-.html
>
>Soon to be a major motion picture:
>
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401383/

Okay, but can we keep the pets?
--
zk

Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:

> Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:49:00 -0500, <[email protected]>, Jim Smith
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>>> 23 Jun 2005 15:42:12 -0700,
>>> <[email protected]>,
>>> nobody,"abrown360" <[email protected]> whined:

>>> You've almost got it, slugwits. Except a better end would be that you
>>> remained alive in the coma while being eaten by your pets.

>>A coma is rather charitible in the end, don't you think? Better to
>>wish for something like locked-in syndrom. Much, much, more horrific.
>>
>>http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/lockedinsyndrome/lockedinsyndrome.htm
>>
>>Read "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" for a first person account.
>>
>>http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/lit-med/lit-med-db/webdocs/webdescrips/bauby1245-des-.html
>>
>>Soon to be a major motion picture:
>>
>>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401383/

> Okay, but can we keep the pets?

Sure, No reason to deny the pet. I don't know if the fellow with
locked-in syndrome could feel his pet eating him or not. Oh well,
either way its all good. Some strategicaly placed mirrors and a
little super glue to keep the eyes open would add a nice touch.

--

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 23:36:43 -0500, Jim Smith wrote:

> Some strategicaly placed mirrors and a little super
> glue to keep the eyes open would add a nice touch.

Clamps, a la "A Clockwork Orange"!

> --
> "She certainly seems to respond to visual stimuli..."
> Bill Frist, M.D., Cat Fancier.

I bow humbly before your scrumptious sig. (ROFL!)

abrown360 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tom: How is what I said any more offensive than your mommy comments.
> Its really easy to be a big tough man hiding behind your little
> computer screen isnt it? Your vaginized, wussie attitude is pathetic,
> and made me laugh so hard! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME INPUT, and
> for nesting your insults in there creatively. It is really admirable
> how you were able to answer my question and insult me at the same time.
> F*** **u. Fill in the blanks, you're a smart guy right?

Wow, I was wondering why this thread got so many responses, given that
it's not on a terribly interesting topic. Now I know.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

That must be the finest example of aggressively clueless newb-ism I've
seen in at least a year.

Welcome to about half of r.b.misc's killfiles.

ObBikeContent: Honestly Seattle is not exactly a high crime district.
If you're just locking up for an hour or two any old u-lock (maybe
with a adjunct cable for holding your front wheel) should be sufficient.
If you feel a little paranoid about it (as I admit I sometimes am), I
think Tom Keat's advice is the best in the thread.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
"The Internet is totally out of control, impossible to map accurately, and

"abrown360" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Christ almighty. I HAVE A SECOND BIKE, I HAVE A THIRD BIKE.
>
> My question was relating to my NEW BIKE. What lock for my NEW BIKE, not
> the old clunkers I have. Please do not waste my time.

You're welcome....

pinhead.

> Paul R wrote:
> >
> > Heh heh, I'd recommend a 2nd bike! Get yerself a garage sale beater that

you
> > won't be afraid to lock up.
> >
> > If you do end up in a shop with your good bike and no lock, just bring

the
> > bike in. If you're nice about it, most people, in small stores anyway,

will
> > let you do so.
> >
> > cheers,
> > paul

i am sorry for getting ****** on usenet. i have had the worst week of
my life (personal family issues) and have been drinking too much and
taking out my aggressions on other people. my behavior is inexcusable.
though i disagree with you on some points, i never should have blown
this out of proportion like i did. it is childlike, hateful, and
destructive. this is not the type of person i want to be. when i posted
to usenet this morning, it was rock bottom. i truly apologize to you,
and you will never see me on your usenet forum again. thanks. i will
repost this on the net in both threads of which i was being a jerk. i
took a long ride to school today, and i feel like a retard.