Ksyrium or Zonda?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Any opinions?

    Tags:

  2. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    > Any opinions?

    yes

    --
    Michael Kent UKRM official worst post of the week award W/C Monday 7th July 2003 There are only 10
    types of people in this world. Those who understand binary,... and those that don't Remove Shaggy's

  3. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    > Any opinions?

    Sorry couldnt resist.

    Seem pretty much similar so i would go on personal preference. Being a MTB convert I would
    personally go with the Ksyrium as Mavic MTB rims have never let me down.

    Also the fact that campag seems to have lost what it used to have the build quality doesnt seem to
    be there now

    Cheers Michael