Ksyrium or Zonda?

> Any opinions?

yes

--
Michael Kent UKRM official worst post of the week award W/C Monday 7th July 2003 There are only 10
types of people in this world. Those who understand binary,... and those that don't Remove Shaggy's
best friend to reply

> Any opinions?

Sorry couldnt resist.

Seem pretty much similar so i would go on personal preference. Being a MTB convert I would
personally go with the Ksyrium as Mavic MTB rims have never let me down.

Also the fact that campag seems to have lost what it used to have the build quality doesnt seem to
be there now

Cheers Michael