Kujo on ice

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by crazy6r54, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice. Temps for the past week
    have been between 40 and 60 degreess. All the ruts that are iced over were dug by 4X4 trucks and
    jeeps.No MV signs have been posted since the last time I rode there. The IRC KUJO DH tires held like
    glue to thick ice. As soon as I dismounted and tried walking it was slipping and slidding. So I
    returned to the car and went home. And will return maybe in few weeks. Racing comes to this trail in
    a few weeks. I've been riding this trail for three years and never seen it like this. And we haven't
    had a winter this bad in about in maybe 7 years. Or maybe the MVs should say

    Fire up MTB 03

    Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:46:46 -0500 (EST), crazy6r54@webtv.net wrote:
    > Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice.

    Brrr! I rarely even see ice where I am, except in the fridge.

    Great subject line, though. Sounds like a Stephen King version of an ice skating show.

  3. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    <crazy6r54@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice. Temps
    > for the past week have been between 40 and 60 degreess. All the ruts that are iced
    > over were dug by 4X4 trucks and jeeps.No MV signs have been posted since the last
    > time I rode there. The IRC KUJO DH tires held like glue to thick ice. As soon as I
    > dismounted and tried walking it was slipping and slidding. So I returned to the
    > car and went home. And will return maybe in few weeks. Racing comes to this trail
    > in a few weeks. I've been riding this trail for three years and never seen it like
    > this. And we haven't had a winter this bad in about in maybe 7 years. Or maybe the
    > MVs should say

    > Fire up MTB 03

    "like glue to thick ice"

    Come on man - you could do better than that!

    ;^)

    Lance

  4. Simon

    Simon Guest

    <crazy6r54@webtv.net> wrote in message
    | Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice. Temps
    | for the past week have been between 40 and 60 degreess. All the ruts that are iced
    | over were dug by 4X4 trucks and jeeps.No MV signs have been posted since the last
    | time I rode there. The IRC KUJO DH tires held like glue to thick ice. As soon as I
    | dismounted and tried walking it was slipping and slidding. So I returned to the
    | car and went home. And will return maybe in few weeks. Racing comes to this trail
    | in a few weeks. I've been riding this trail for three years and never seen it like
    | this. And we haven't had a winter this bad in about in maybe 7 years. Or maybe the
    | MVs should say

    | Fire up MTB 03

    Totally agree my kujpos too stick to everything thrown at them thus far.

    Simon........ "like Iraqi's to a bomb shelter" thats how mine stick.

  5. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    BB wrote:

    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:46:46 -0500 (EST), crazy6r54@webtv.net wrote:
    > > Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice.
    >
    > Brrr! I rarely even see ice where I am, except in the fridge.
    >
    > Great subject line, though. Sounds like a Stephen King version of an ice skating show.
    >
    > --
    > -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

    Heh and i thought the subject line was about Curtis Joesph.

    Jimbo(san)