Kujo on ice

crazy6r54

Guest
Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice. Temps for the past week
have been between 40 and 60 degreess. All the ruts that are iced over were dug by 4X4 trucks and
jeeps.No MV signs have been posted since the last time I rode there. The IRC KUJO DH tires held like
glue to thick ice. As soon as I dismounted and tried walking it was slipping and slidding. So I
returned to the car and went home. And will return maybe in few weeks. Racing comes to this trail in
a few weeks. I've been riding this trail for three years and never seen it like this. And we haven't
had a winter this bad in about in maybe 7 years. Or maybe the MVs should say

Fire up MTB 03

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:46:46 -0500 (EST), [email protected] wrote:
> Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice.

Brrr! I rarely even see ice where I am, except in the fridge.

Great subject line, though. Sounds like a Stephen King version of an ice skating show.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice. Temps
> for the past week have been between 40 and 60 degreess. All the ruts that are iced
> over were dug by 4X4 trucks and jeeps.No MV signs have been posted since the last
> time I rode there. The IRC KUJO DH tires held like glue to thick ice. As soon as I
> dismounted and tried walking it was slipping and slidding. So I returned to the
> car and went home. And will return maybe in few weeks. Racing comes to this trail
> in a few weeks. I've been riding this trail for three years and never seen it like
> this. And we haven't had a winter this bad in about in maybe 7 years. Or maybe the
> MVs should say

> Fire up MTB 03

"like glue to thick ice"

Come on man - you could do better than that!

;^)

Lance

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice. Temps
| for the past week have been between 40 and 60 degreess. All the ruts that are iced
| over were dug by 4X4 trucks and jeeps.No MV signs have been posted since the last
| time I rode there. The IRC KUJO DH tires held like glue to thick ice. As soon as I
| dismounted and tried walking it was slipping and slidding. So I returned to the
| car and went home. And will return maybe in few weeks. Racing comes to this trail
| in a few weeks. I've been riding this trail for three years and never seen it like
| this. And we haven't had a winter this bad in about in maybe 7 years. Or maybe the
| MVs should say

| Fire up MTB 03

Totally agree my kujpos too stick to everything thrown at them thus far.

Simon........ "like Iraqi's to a bomb shelter" thats how mine stick.

BB wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:46:46 -0500 (EST), [email protected] wrote:
> > Hit one of my favorite trails at 10 am. Trail was dry but way to much ice.
>
> Brrr! I rarely even see ice where I am, except in the fridge.
>
> Great subject line, though. Sounds like a Stephen King version of an ice skating show.
>
> --
> -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

Heh and i thought the subject line was about Curtis Joesph.

Jimbo(san)