Kunich's Fable

Ronde Champ

Guest
I'm really surprised at some of you asswipes. Didn't anyone other than Maurice, Bikerecker and I
think that Tommy Kunich's story in the "How do I get started?" thread was ****ing hilarious? For
those of you who didn't read it, here's a Cliff Notes version:

- He used to race motocross
- He used to regularly beat the top motocross guys in training, even though he personally
never raced
- He was in the Air Force
- While in the Air Force he dug ditches. After he dug ditches he would ride for 2-3 hours in the
desert each day (what the **** this has to do with the story I'll never know)
- He worked at some machine shop
- He can perform miraculous feats of strength that most men can't
- He possesses superhuman strength in his forearms all because he rode motocross (and beat the top
guys while he was at it)

All hail this man:

http://www.monkeyhillcs.com/humour/ronde_champ/

Thanks, Ronde Champ possesses superhuman forearm strength from rubbing one out

"ronde champ" wrote:
> I'm really surprised at some of you asswipes. Didn't anyone other than Maurice, Bikerecker and I
> think that Tommy Kunich's story in the "How do I get started?" thread was ****ing hilarious? For
> those of you who didn't read it, here's a Cliff Notes version:

--- snip ---

RC -- I truly hate to admit it, but you do seem to be getting funnier as time goes on.

--
Bill

In article <[email protected]>, "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm really surprised at some of you asswipes. Didn't anyone other than Maurice, Bikerecker and I
> think that Tommy Kunich's story in the "How do I get started?" thread was ****ing hilarious?

> Thanks, Ronde Champ possesses superhuman forearm strength from rubbing one out

It was funnier than the Christmas joke, that's certain. You know, there are many who owe Tom big
thanks for being so willing to provide material. Go on, you know you do! He is a great, er, straight
man (for lack of a better phrase...).

--
tanx, Howard

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, ronde champ wrote:

> I'm really surprised at some of you asswipes. Didn't anyone other than Maurice, Bikerecker and I
> think that Tommy Kunich's story in the "How do I get started?" thread was ****ing hilarious?

I thought it was a nice troll but like most everything else that man writes, I think it's an
embellishment of the truth.

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch

"Dave Hansen" wrote:
> Only if you are in kindergarten

I said that I hate to admit it. It bothers me too. However, he makes a great point about Colonel
Fitts. Clearly, I have devolved to the grade you suggest.

--
Bill