Kuota Bikes...

Mark Andrews

Jan 21, 2004
I was wondering if anyone has heard much about the KUOTA carbon bikes from Italy, they are expensive of course and I was wondering if anybody ever owned one and how it was...

splifhanger

Dec 15, 2003
Hi Mark,

I am riding a Kuota and I really love it. The frame is from Alu and the fork and stays are from Carbon. Especially the shape of the frame tubes I like. My bike is the Kuota K.I.S.S (kuota Integrated Stay System), with a titanium saddle, Campa Centaur 10 speed and Mavic Ksyriums

By the way I saw one of your previous postings and noticed that you are also living in Korea. I am living in Seoul and normally I am riding the track alongside the han river. Normally we go for a ride on sunday moning with 2 or 3 other expats. When you are interested pls leave a message

Greetings,
Will

mrowkoob

Dec 23, 2003
Viner make excellent frames if youre into italian makers you get value for money here compared to the big names so if they make Kuota good for them. I have two friends who ride the 2002 Ksano and thay both have now natched over 20000 troublefree km each since 2002 on their no 1 bikes. They are both around 70 kilos and dont feel that the Ksano is particularly flexy. They look sweet but arent made in my size :-(