Kurt Kinetic Trainer/The Flying Scotsman

Hud

Guest
Well Cycling Fans, I just bought a Kurt Kinetic Fluid Trainer. It's out of
the box and set up in the garage with my Trek hooked up to it. I tried it
out and couldn't be happier. Looks like I'm going to be in good shape on
those winter days when I can't get outside. The downside is that it's going
to be boring as hell pedaling for two hours while staring at the garage
door! I'll have to get some training videos or some Cycling race videos to
keep my mind occupied. Speaking of racing videos, I just watched "The
Flying Scotsman." Finally! A Cycling movie! I didn't even mind the thick
Scottish accents...though I'll have to watch it again to try and pick up on
what I missed the first time. While it is great to see a new Cycling movie,
I must say this one is somewhat of a downer with the bipolar disorder theme
weaved throughout.

On Sep 30, 6:10 pm, "Hud" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well Cycling Fans, I just bought a Kurt Kinetic Fluid Trainer. It's out of
> the box and set up in the garage with my Trek hooked up to it. I tried it
> out and couldn't be happier. Looks like I'm going to be in good shape on
> those winter days when I can't get outside. The downside is that it's going
> to be boring as hell pedaling for two hours while staring at the garage
> door! I'll have to get some training videos or some Cycling race videos to
> keep my mind occupied. Speaking of racing videos, I just watched "The
> Flying Scotsman." Finally! A Cycling movie! I didn't even mind the thick
> Scottish accents...though I'll have to watch it again to try and pick up on
> what I missed the first time. While it is great to see a new Cycling movie,
> I must say this one is somewhat of a downer with the bipolar disorder theme
> weaved throughout.

I rented "The Flying Scotsman" from Netflix last week and enjoyed it.
It's nice to have a movie with a cycling theme. Speaking of which,
anyone know what ever happened to the Lance movie?

Smokey

[email protected] wrote:

> I rented "The Flying Scotsman" from Netflix last week and enjoyed it.
> It's nice to have a movie with a cycling theme. Speaking of which,
> anyone know what ever happened to the Lance movie?

Being tested by a lab in France.

"Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> I rented "The Flying Scotsman" from Netflix last week and enjoyed it.
>> It's nice to have a movie with a cycling theme. Speaking of which,
>> anyone know what ever happened to the Lance movie?
>>

> Being tested by a lab in France.

LOL!