Kuurne Brussels Kuurne 2003

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by EPREX, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. EPREX

    EPREX New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2003
    OMLOOP HET VOLK finished with these riders showing early season form :

    1e Museeuw Quick Step-Davitamon
    2e Van Heeswijk US Postal
    3e Bettini Quick Step-Davitamon
    4e Boonen Quick Step-Davitamon
    5e Vandenbroucke Quick Step-Davitamon
    6e Pozzato Fassas Bortolo
    7e Farazijn Cofidis
    8e Vainsteins Sidermec
    9e Balducci Sidermec
    10e McEwen Lotto-Domo

    Lets see what happens for Kuurne Brussels Kuurne !!

    RACE PREDICTIONS PLEASE.............

    Tags:

  2. Buster

    Buster Guest

    Wheather forecast says it will rain on sunday so...

    1. Kirsipuu
    2. Baguet
    3. Boonen

  3. In article <[email protected]>, "Buster" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Wheather forecast says it will rain on sunday so...
    >
    > 1. Kirsipuu
    > 2. Baguet
    > 3. Boonen

    The weather forecast I saw for Brussels said cloudy and 12C, but not rainy. But then, this
    is belgium!

  4. Planckaert this time then.

  5. Bret Wade

    Bret Wade Guest

    I'll try Bortolami again.

    Bret (too stubborn to pick a true favorite)

  6. EPREX

    EPREX New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2003
    VDB (if he starts !!).

  7. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    "EPREX" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > VDB (if he starts !!).

    Tony Cruz (ok, I have an advantage). But I'm posting this at 3:30pm, so there's still 57 km to go.

    cheers, Jeff

  8. It's probably over by now, but I haven't seen anything yet.

    Trust me.

    My pick was for Van Petegem, still fresh from yesterday.

    Dan

    Jeff Jones wrote:
    > "EPREX" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>VDB (if he starts !!).
    >>

    > Tony Cruz (ok, I have an advantage). But I'm posting this at 3:30pm, so there's still 57 km to go.
    >
    > cheers, Jeff

  9. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    "Daniel Connelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It's probably over by now, but I haven't seen anything yet.
    >
    > Trust me.
    >
    > My pick was for Van Petegem, still fresh from yesterday.

    We were both way off. You by a long way :) Cruz ended up 10th I think after he got dropped by the
    leading break. Peloton way out of it, didn't even race today.

    Unofficial 1 Roy Sentjens (Ned) Rabobank 4.52.49 2 Leif Hoste (Bel) Lotto-Domo 0.18 3 Volker
    Ordowski (Ger) Gerolsteiner

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/mar03/kbk03/?id=results

  10. Daniel Connelly wrote:

    > My pick was for Roy Sentjens, still fresh from yesterday, and overdue for a big one.
    >
    > Dan

    Not bad.