Kuurne Brussels Kuurne 2003

EPREX

New Member
Feb 26, 2003
OMLOOP HET VOLK finished with these riders showing early season form :

1e Museeuw Quick Step-Davitamon
2e Van Heeswijk US Postal
3e Bettini Quick Step-Davitamon
4e Boonen Quick Step-Davitamon
5e Vandenbroucke Quick Step-Davitamon
6e Pozzato Fassas Bortolo
7e Farazijn Cofidis
8e Vainsteins Sidermec
9e Balducci Sidermec
10e McEwen Lotto-Domo

Lets see what happens for Kuurne Brussels Kuurne !!

RACE PREDICTIONS PLEASE.............

Wheather forecast says it will rain on sunday so...

1. Kirsipuu
2. Baguet
3. Boonen

In article <[email protected]>, "Buster" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Wheather forecast says it will rain on sunday so...
>
> 1. Kirsipuu
> 2. Baguet
> 3. Boonen

The weather forecast I saw for Brussels said cloudy and 12C, but not rainy. But then, this
is belgium!

I'll try Bortolami again.

Bret (too stubborn to pick a true favorite)

It's probably over by now, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Trust me.

My pick was for Van Petegem, still fresh from yesterday.

Dan

"Daniel Connelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> It's probably over by now, but I haven't seen anything yet.
>
> Trust me.
>
> My pick was for Van Petegem, still fresh from yesterday.

We were both way off. You by a long way :) Cruz ended up 10th I think after he got dropped by the
leading break. Peloton way out of it, didn't even race today.

Unofficial 1 Roy Sentjens (Ned) Rabobank 4.52.49 2 Leif Hoste (Bel) Lotto-Domo 0.18 3 Volker
Ordowski (Ger) Gerolsteiner

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/mar03/kbk03/?id=results

Daniel Connelly wrote:

> My pick was for Roy Sentjens, still fresh from yesterday, and overdue for a big one.
>
> Dan

Not bad.